Ambala Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2016 Apply Offline www.mcambala.gov.in 30 Computer Operator / Clerk Posts Apply Now
Ambala Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2016 Apply Offline www.mcambala.gov.in 30 Computer Operator / Clerk Posts Vacancy Job Notification on 17 December 2016. Vacancy in Municipal Corporation, Ambala (MC Ambala) Job Career Advertisement 2016 Apply Offline Application Form Download. The application process for filling 30 Computer Operator & Clerk vacancies in Ambala Municipal Corporation will continue till 25 December 2016.
Ambala Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2016 Apply Offline / Advertisement Notification. Municipal Corporation, Ambala (MC Ambala) has recently published an Employment Notification for Computer Operator / Clerk Posts on its official site www.mcambala.gov.in. Candidates who are passed 12th will apply for the recruitment. The minimum age limit for candidates is 17 years. Age relaxation will also be applicable as per the rules.
The apply offline application process for filling 30 Computer Operator / Clerk vacancies in Ambala Municipal Corporation under the Advertisement No. 11406 will begin from 17-12-2016 to 25-12-2016. So here we are giving the full details about Municipal Corporation, Ambala (MC Ambala) Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, and selection process are mentioned below…
Ambala Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2016:
- Ambala is a city and a municipal corporation in Ambala district in the state of Haryana, India, located on the border to the state of Punjab. Politically. Ambala has two sub-areas: Ambala Cantonment (Ambala Cantt) and Ambala City, approximately 3 kilometers apart from each other, therefore it is also known as “Twin City”. Municipal Corporation, Ambala (MC Ambala) office located at- Ambala City (Haryana).
Ambala Municipal Corporation Recruitment Notification Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying offline at Ambala Municipal Corporation 2016 as follows.
- Last date for issue of Offline Application: 25-12-2016.
Ambala Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Assistant Computer Operator / Clerk||30 Posts||As per advt.|
Ambala Municipal Corporation offers minimum eligibility to apply in Computer Operator / Clerk posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Assistant Computer Operator / Clerk||Applicants must be passed 12th from a reputed Board.||Minimum 17. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Candidates will select for recruitment of Ambala Municipal Corporation Computer Operator / Clerk through Written Examination.
- Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred) for all Category.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Interested Persons Send their prescribed application on or before 25.12.2016. The address details will fine mentioned at the official advertisement.
Direction to Apply OFFLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to www.mcambala.gov.in (Ambala Municipal Corporation Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Home” > “Advertisement” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned at the advertisement.
- STEP 4 Now, download application form as per the format.
- STEP 5 Now send application form along with self attested photocopies of required documents to the mentioned addressed.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
- Download Ambala Municipal Corporation Advertisement 2016 : http://www.mcambala.gov.in/admin/notice/notice1_cb0922.jpg
Govt Recruitment Zone 2016 www.govtrecruitmentzone.com always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.