Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2015 – 16 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Supervisor Posts → BNP, Dewas, SPMCIL has recently publish an advertisement notification for Supervisor Posts vacancies jobs at 21st December, 2015.
Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2015 – 16 Advertisement Apply Online Application Supervisor posts on Total 41 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about Bank Note Press Dewas Job vacancy 2015 – 16. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2015 – 16:
- Bank Note Press, Dewas is an industrial unit of Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India limited, Wholly owned by government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs, BNP was established in 1974 to print world class high quality bank notes of different denominations. Bank Note Press, Dewas is headed by the General Manager, who directly reports to the Chairman & Managing Director of Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited. Bank Note Press Dewas located at- Central Industrial Security Force, Dewas, Madhya Pradesh 455001.
Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment Apply Online Application Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying online at Bank Note Press Dewas 2015 – 16 as follows.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 14-01-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 14-01-2016.
- Date of Online Examination: 13-02-2016 (Tentative).
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Bank Note Press, Dewas, SPMCIL” 2015 – 16 notification. You can apply online for Bank Note Press Dewas posts “Supervisor”.
Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2015 – 16 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Supervisor, Technical Support||31 Posts||Pay scale Rs.12,300 – 25,400/- per month.|
|02. Supervisor, Technical Support, Civil Environment||04 Posts||Pay scale Rs.12,300 – 25,400/- per month.|
|03. Supervisor, Technical Support, Operation Air Conditioning||05 Posts||Pay scale Rs.12,300 – 25,400/- per month.|
|04. Supervisor, Technical Support, Mechanical||01 Post||Pay scale Rs.12,300 – 25,400/- per month.|
Bank Note Press Dewas offers minimum eligibility to apply in Supervisor posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Supervisor, Technical Support||Candidates should have 1st class Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer/ IT Engineering.||Minimum 18 Minimum 30. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
|02. Supervisor, Technical Support, Civil Environment||Candidates should have 1st class Diploma in Civil/Environmental Engineering.||Minimum 18 Minimum 30. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Other Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participants for this Recruitment will be done as per Online Written examination and Interview. For more details please go through the advertisement.
- The Fee is Rs. 400/- for Open category Candidates, No Fee for Reserved Candidates. The can be pay through ONLINE mode.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Candidates Can Send their Application through Online from http://bnpdewas.spmcil.com/
Direction to Apply ONLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to bnpdewas.spmcil.com (Bank Note Press Dewas Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Job Opportunities” > “advertisement” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- STEP 4 Pay required Fee.
- STEP 5 At last, take printout of online application for future use.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Similar Pages …..