BARC Recruitment 2017
BARC Recruitment 2017 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Stipendiary Trainee – Technician & UDC Posts → Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Kalpakkam has recently publish an advertisement notification for Stipendiary Trainee – Technician & UDC Posts vacancies jobs at 07th January, 2017.
BARC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Apply Online Application Stipendiary Trainee – Technician & UDC posts on Total 99 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about BARC Job vacancy 2017. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
BARC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 99 Posts
- Homi Jehangir Bhabha was the visionary who conceptulised the Indian Nuclear Programme and along with a handful of Scientists initiated the nuclear science research in India in March, 1944. He envisaged the vast potential of nuclear energy and its possible successful utilization in the field of power generation and allied areas. BARC head office located at Mumbai – 400 085 India.
BARC Recruitment Apply Online Application Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying online at BARC 2017 as follows.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 07-01-2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 31-01-2017.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 31-01-2017.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)” 2017 notification. You can apply online for BARC posts “Stipendiary Trainee – Technician & UDC”.
BARC Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Stipendiary Trainee||86 Posts||Rs. 9900/- per month for the 1st year and Rs. 7200/- for the 2nd year.|
|02. Technician / C (Boiler Operator)||03 Posts||Rs. 25500/- per month.|
|03. Upper Division Clerk||10 Posts||Rs. 25500/- per month.|
BARC offers minimum eligibility to apply in Stipendiary Trainee – Technician & UDC posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Stipendiary Trainee||Passed HSC/ SSC as well as having trade certificate in relevant discipline.||Minimum 18 Maximum 22. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
|02. Technician / C (Boiler Operator)||Passed SSC + I Class Boiler Attendant’s Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.||Minimum 18 Maximum 25. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
|03. Upper Division Clerk||Passed degree (Graduate) in Arts, Science or Commerce of a recognized university or equivalent as well as having Minimum speed of 30 w.p.m in typewriting in English. Knowledge of Computer Application, Data Entry & Data Processing.||Minimum 18 Maximum 27. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
Selection Process for BARC Recruitment 2017:
- Selection of participants for this Recruitment will be done as per written examination. For more details please go through the advertisement.
Application Fee for BARC Recruitment 2017:
- The fee is Rs. 100/- GEN / OBC category of Candidates while No fee for SC/ST category, PWD candidates, Ex-servicemen and Women candidates.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Candidates Can Send their Application through Online from https://barcrecruit.gov.in/barcrecruit/main_page.jsp?do=init&action=home&process=C58EC65C83E8E104C19AF695EC92FF9A
Direction to Apply ONLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to www.barc.gov.in (BARC Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Career Opportunities” > “Recruitment” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- STEP 4 At last, take printout of online application for future use.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
- Download BARC Advertisement 2017: http://www.barc.gov.in/careers/vacancy356.pdf
- Click Here for Apply Online: https://barcrecruit.gov.in/barcrecruit/main_page.jsp?do=init&action=home&process=C58EC65C83E8E104C19AF695EC92FF9A
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.