Bathinda District Court Recruitment 2016 ecourts.gov.in/bathinda/history Clerk – Process Server & Peon Posts
Bathinda District Court Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Clerk – Process Server & Peon Posts → Office of the District & Session Judge Bathinda, Punjab has recently publish an advertisement notification for Clerk – Process Server & Peon Posts vacancies jobs at 29th October, 2016.
Bathinda District Court Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Clerk – Process Server & Peon posts on Total 56 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about Bathinda District Court Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
Bathinda District Court Recruitment 2016:
- District and Sessions Judge, Sunam used to visit Narnaul District quarterly for some days. In that year “Raja Shiv Dayal Singh” was District and Sessions Judge, Patiala and “Shri Kartar Singh Sandhu” was District and Sessions Judge, at Bathinda. In Patiala State, the Courts were of Naib Nazim Faujdari and Naib Nazim Diwani. The Naib Nazim Diwani was under the control of District and Sessions Judge while Naib Nazim Faujdari was under the control of Nazim (now designated as Deputy Commissioner). Bathinda District Court located at- Punjab.
Bathinda District Court Recruitment Notification Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying offline at Bathinda District Court 2016 as follows.
- Last Date of Receipt Application Form: 21-12-2016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Office of the District & Session Judge Bathinda, Punjab” 2016 notification. You can apply offline for Bathinda District Court posts “Clerk – Process Server & Peon.”.
Bathinda District Court Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Clerk||11 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 10300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 3200/- per month.|
|02. Process Server||13 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 4900 – 10680/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1650/- per month.|
|03. Peon||21 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 4900 – 10680/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1300/- per month.|
Bathinda District Court offers minimum eligibility to apply in Clerk – Process Server & Peon posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Clerk||Applicants must have Degree of BA/B.Sc. or equivalent from a reputed University.||Minimum 18 Maximum 37. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
|02. Process Server||Applicants must be passed 10th from a reputed Board.||Minimum 18 Maximum 37. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Other Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participator for this Recruitment will be done as per their performance in test or Interview. For more details please go through the advertisement. (Also Read: PPSC Recruitment 2016 Child Development Project Officer – Inspector & More (580) Posts Apply Now)
How To Apply:
- Eligible Interested Persons Send their prescribed application in the format available at the advertisement addressed to the Office of the District & Session Judge Bathinda on or before 21.12.2016. (Also Read: 373 Punjab Irrigation Dept. Recruitment 2016 Jr. Engineer Posts)
Direction to Apply OFFLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to ecourts.gov.in/bathinda/history (Bathinda District Court Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Recruitment” > “Advertisement” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned at the advertisement.
- STEP 4 Now, download application form as per the format.
- STEP 5 Now send application form along with self attested photocopies of required documents to the mentioned addressed.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Similar Pages …..