BCCL Recruitment 2016 www.bccl.gov.in Civil Overseer – Overman & Mining Sirdar (721) Posts
BCCL Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Civil Overseer – Overman & Mining Sirdar Posts → Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL) has recently publish an advertisement notification for Civil Overseer – Overman & Mining Sirdar Posts vacancies jobs at 09th June, 2016.
BCCL Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Apply Online Application Civil Overseer – Overman & Mining Sirdar posts on Total 721 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about BCCL Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
BCCL Recruitment 2016:
- BCCL (Bharat Coking Coal Limited) is a Public Sector Undertaking engaged in mining of coal and allied activities. It occupies an important place in as much as it produces bulk of the coking coal mined in the country. BCCL meets almost 50% of the total prime coking coal requirement of the integrated steel sector. Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL) head office located at- Koyla Bhawan, Koyla Nagar, Dhanbad, Jharkhand-826005.
BCCL Recruitment Apply Online Application Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying online at BCCL 2016 as follows.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 15-06-2016.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 07-07-2016.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 10-07-2016.
- Last Date for Send of Print Out (hardcopy) Application Form: 17-07-2016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL)” 2016 notification. You can apply online for BCCL posts “Civil Overseer – Overman & Mining Sirdar”.
BCCL Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Overseer (Civil)||66 Posts||Basic Pay Rs. 19035.02/- per month.|
|02. Jr. Overman||310 Posts||Basic Pay Rs. 19035.02/- per month.|
|03. Mining Sirdar||345 Posts||Basic Pay Rs. 19035.02/- per month.|
BCCL offers minimum eligibility to apply in Civil Overseer – Overman & Mining Sirdar posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Overseer (Civil)||Applicants must be passed 10th or equivalent examination from a reputed Board / University as well as having three years Diploma in Civil Engineering.||Minimum 18 Maximum 30. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
|02. Jr. Overman||Applicants must be passed three years Diploma in Mining Engineering as well as having Overman, Gas Testing & First Aid Certificate.||Minimum 18 Maximum 30. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Other Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participants for this Recruitment will be done as per Written Test, Original Documents verification as well as Medical Examination. The written test questions will be objective type consist of two parts Part-A & B. The exam will be held on Dhanbad, New Delhi, Bangalore & Kolkata. For more details please go through the advertisement.
- The Fee is Rs. 200/- for General / OBC category Candidates, No Fee for SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Serviceman & departmental candidate. The Fee can be pay through SBI-i-Collect.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Candidates Can Send their Application through Online from http://184.108.40.206/BCCl2016/Pages/Index.aspx
Direction to Apply ONLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to www.bccl.gov.in (BCCL Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Home” > “Careers in BCCL” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- STEP 4 At last, take printout of online application for future use.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
- Click Here for Apply Online of Above Posts. (Starts from 15th June 2016)
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Similar Pages …..