BSF Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for ASI (Steno) & HC (Ministerial) Posts → Border Security Force (BSF) has recently publish an advertisement notification for ASI (Steno) & HC (Ministerial) Posts vacancies jobs at 01st December, 2016.
BSF Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification ASI (Steno) & HC (Ministerial) posts on Total 151 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about BSF Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
BSF Recruitment 2016:
- The Border Security Force (BSF) is a Border Guarding Force of India. One of the eight Central Armed Police Forces of the Union of India, it was raised in the wake of the 1965 War on 1 December 1965, “for ensuring the security of the borders of India and for matters connected there with”. It is a Central Armed Police Force charged with guarding India’s land border during peace time and preventing transnational crime.
BSF Recruitment Notification Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying offline at BSF 2016 as follows.
- Last Date of Receipt Application Form: 30 days of publication of this Advertisement.
- Last Date of Receipt Application Form (Far flung Areas): 45 days of publication of this Advertisement.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Border Security Force (BSF)” 2016 notification. You can apply offline for BSF posts “ASI (Steno) & HC (Ministerial).”.
BSF Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Asst. Sub Inspector (Stenographer)||36 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- per month.|
|02. Head Constable (Ministerial)||121 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- per month.|
BSF offers minimum eligibility to apply in ASI (Steno) & HC (Ministerial) posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Asst. Sub Inspector (Stenographer)||Applicants should be passed 12th or equivalent exam from a reputed Board as well as having Shorthand Speed @ 80 WPM in English Or in Hindi for 10 Minutes.||Minimum 18 Maximum 42. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
|02. Head Constable (Ministerial)||Applicants should be passed 12th or equivalent exam from a reputed Board as well as having Shorthand Speed @ 80 WPM in English Or in Hindi for 10 Minutes.||Minimum 18 Maximum 42. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participator for this Recruitment will be done as per their performance in Written exam. For more details please go through the advertisement.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Interested Persons Send their prescribed application in the format available at the advertisement on or before 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement on Employment News Official site.
Direction to Apply OFFLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to www.bsf.nic.in (BSF Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Recruitment” > “Advertisement” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned at the advertisement.
- STEP 4 Now, download application form as per the format.
- STEP 5 Now send application form along with self attested photocopies of required documents to the mentioned addressed.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
- Download BSF Advertisement 2016 (Available on 03rd December 2016).
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Similar Pages …..