CBI Recruitment 2016 www.cbi.nic.in Police Inspector (25) Posts
CBI Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Police Inspector Posts → Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has recently publish an advertisement notification for Police Inspector Posts vacancies jobs at 21st October, 2016.
CBI Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Police Inspector posts on Total 25 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about CBI Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
CBI Recruitment 2016:
- The Central Bureau of Investigation traces its origin to the Special Police Establishment (SPE) which was set up in 1941 by the Government of India. The functions of the SPE then were to investigate cases of bribery and corruption in transactions with the War & Supply Dept. of India during World War II. Superintendence of the S.P.E. was vested with the War Department.
CBI Recruitment Notification Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying offline at CBI 2016 as follows.
- Last Date of Receipt Application Form: 12-11-2016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)” 2016 notification. You can apply offline for CBI posts “Police Inspector.”.
CBI Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Police Inspector||25 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4800/- per month.|
CBI offers minimum eligibility to apply in Police Inspector posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Police Inspector||Applicants should have Bachelor Degree from a reputed University.||Maximum 56. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participator for this Recruitment will be done as per their performance in personal interview. For more details please go through the advertisement.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Interested Persons Send their prescribed application addressed to the Deputy Director, Central Bureau of Investigation, Head Office, Administrative Division, Plot No. 5-13, 7th Floor, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003 on or before 12.11.2016.
Direction to Apply OFFLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to www.cbi.nic.in (CBI Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “About Us” > “Vacancies” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned at the advertisement.
- STEP 4 Now, download application form as per the format.
- STEP 5 Now send application form along with self attested photocopies of required documents to the mentioned addressed.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Similar Pages …..