CBSE Recruitment 2017 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Asst. Secretary (IT) Posts → Central Board Of Secondary Education has recently published an advertisement notification for Asst. Secretary (IT) Posts vacancies jobs at 31st December, 2016.
CBSE Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Apply Online Application Asst. Secretary (IT) posts on Total 03 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about CBSE Job vacancy 2017. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
CBSE Recruitment 2017:
- A trail of developments mark the significant changes that took place over the years in shaping up the Board to its present status. U P Board of High School and Intermediate Education was the first Board set up in 1921. It has under its jurisdiction Rajputana, Central India and Gwalior. In response to the representation made by the Government of United Provinces, the then Government of India suggested to set up a joint Board in 1929 for all the areas which was named as the ‘Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Rajputana’. This included Ajmer, Merwara, Central India and Gwalior. CBSE head office located at- Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110092.
CBSE Recruitment Apply Online Application Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying online at CBSE 2017 as follows.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 30-01-2017.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Central Board Of Secondary Education” 2017 notification. You can apply online for CBSE posts “Asst. Secretary (IT)”.
CBSE Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Asst. Secretary (IT)||03 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 15600 – 39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- per month.|
CBSE offers minimum eligibility to apply in Asst. Secretary (IT) posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Asst. Secretary (IT)||Applicants must be passed BE / B.Tech (IT), M.Sc (IT), MCA (after B.Sc. Computer Science/IT) / BCA with 55% marks as well as experience is needed.||Maximum 56. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participants for this Recruitment will be done as per test and/or interview. For more details please go through the advertisement.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Candidates Can Send their Application through Online from http://22.214.171.124/2016/recruit/default.aspx
Direction to Apply ONLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to cbse.nic.in (CBSE Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Recruitment” > “Advertisement” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- STEP 4 At last, take print out application form along with self attested photocopies of required documents addressed to the Joint Secretary (A&L), Central Board of Secondary Education, Shiksha Kendra, 2 Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110092 by 06-02-2017.
CBSE Admit Card
- Candidates Who are successfully complete CBSE Online Application 2017 will download CBSE Admit Card 2017 Asst. Secretary (IT) Posts before 10 or 15 days of the examination.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
- Download CBSE Advertisement 2017: http://cbse.nic.in/newsite/attach/Advertisement%20for%20the%20posts%20of%20AS%20(IT)%20for%20website.pdf
- Apply Online Link: http://126.96.36.199/2016/recruit/default.aspx
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.