Central University of Jammu Recruitment 2016 www.cujammu.ac.in Teaching Posts Apply Now
Central University of Jammu Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Teaching Posts → Central University of Jammu (CU Jammu) has recently publish an advertisement notification for Teaching Posts vacancies jobs at 04th February, 2016.
Central University of Jammu Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Teaching posts on Total 66 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about Central University of Jammu Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
Central University of Jammu Recruitment 2016:
- The Central University of Jammu came into existence on August 08, 2011, with the appointment of the first Vice-Chancellor. It was established by the Central Universities Act, 2009 (Act No.25 of 2009 read with the Central Universities Act, 2009). Central University of Jammu located at- Rahya Suchani, Samba District, Bagla, Jammu and Kashmir 181143.
Central University of Jammu Recruitment Notification Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying offline at Central University of Jammu 2016 as follows.
- Last Date of Receipt Application Form: 02-03-2016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Central University of Jammu (CU Jammu)” 2016 notification. You can apply offline for Central University of Jammu posts “Teaching.”.
Central University of Jammu Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Professor||14 Posts||As Per UGC Regulation.|
|02. Associate Professor||18 Posts||As Per UGC Regulation.|
|03. Asst. Professor||34 Posts||As Per UGC Regulation.|
Central University of Jammu offers minimum eligibility to apply in Teaching posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Professor||Applicants should have Master Degree from a reputed University.||Minimum 20 Maximum 28. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
|02. Associate Professor||Applicants should have Master Degree from a reputed University.||Minimum 20 Maximum 28. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Other Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participator for this Recruitment will be done as per their performance in test or Interview. For more details please go through the advertisement.
- The Fee is Rs. 500/- for UR / OBC Category Candidates, No Fee for SC / ST / PwD. The Fee can be pay through Demand Draft (DD) from any National/Scheduled Bank drawn in favour of Finance Officer, Central University of Jammu payable at Jammu.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Interested Persons Send their prescribed application in the format available at the advertisement addressed to the Registrar, Central University of Jammu, Rahya-Suchani (8agla), District Samba, Pin-181143, Jammu, J&K on or before 02.03.2016.
Direction to Apply OFFLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to www.cujammu.ac.in (Central University of Jammu Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Home” > “Employment Notificationt” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned at the advertisement.
- STEP 4 Now, download application form as per the format.
- STEP 5 Now send application form along with self attested photocopies of required documents to the mentioned addressed.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Similar Pages …..