Central Water Commission Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Skill Work Asst. Posts → Central Water Commission (CWC) has recently publish an advertisement notification for Skill Work Asst. Posts vacancies jobs at 26th August, 2016.
Central Water Commission Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Apply Online Application Skill Work Asst. posts on Total 111 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about Central Water Commission Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
Central Water Commission Recruitment 2016:
- Central Water Commission CWC is a premier Technical Organization of India in the field of Water Resources and is presently functioning as an attached office of the Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation, Government of India. The Commission is entrusted with the general responsibilities of initiating, coordinating and furthering in consultation of the State Governments concerned, schemes for control, conservation and utilization of water resources throughout the country, for purpose of Flood Control, Irrigation, Navigation, Drinking Water Supply and Water Power Development. It also undertakes the investigations, construction and execution of any such schemes as required. Central Water Commission head office located at- Room No. 313(S), Sewa Bhavan, RK Puram, New Delhi-110 066.
Central Water Commission Recruitment Apply Online Application Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying offline at Central Water Commission 2016 as follows.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 27-09-2016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Central Water Commission (CWC)” 2016 notification. You can apply offline for Central Water Commission posts “Skill Work Asst.”.
Central Water Commission Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Skill Work Asst.||111 Posts||Pay Scale Rs.6200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.1800/- per month.|
Central Water Commission offers minimum eligibility to apply in Skill Work Asst. posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Skill Work Asst.||Applicants must be passed 10th or ITI or Equivalent from a reputed Board / Institute.||Minimum 18 Maximum 30. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participants for this Recruitment will be done as per test and/or interview. For more details please go through the advertisement.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Interested Persons Send their prescribed application in the format available at the advertisement addressed to the Executive Engineer, Upper Yamuna Division, Central Water Commission, B-6, Kalindi Bhawan, Tara Crescent Road, Qutub Institutional Area, New Delhi – 110016 on or before 30 days from the date of publication on Employment News.
Direction to Apply OFFLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to www.cwc.gov.in (CWC Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Recruitment” > “Advertisement” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned at the advertisement.
- STEP 4 Now, download application form as per the format.
- STEP 5 Now send application form along with self attested photocopies of required documents to the mentioned addressed.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Similar Pages …..