CIMFR Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Technician Grade 2 Posts → Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) has recently publish an advertisement notification for Technician Grade 2 Posts vacancies jobs at 27th November, 2016.
CIMFR Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Technician Grade 2 posts on Total 17 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about CIMFR Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
CIMFR Recruitment 2016:
- Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) Dhanbad, is a constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) was aimed to provide R&D inputs for the entire coal-energy chain from mining to Consumption through integration of the Core Competencies of the two (CFRI & CMRI) premier Coal institution of the country. CIMFR office located at- Dhanbad – 826001, Jharkhand, India.
CIMFR Recruitment Notification Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying offline at CIMFR 2016 as follows.
- Last Date of Receipt Application Form: 23-12-2016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR)” 2016 notification. You can apply offline for CIMFR posts “Technician Grade 2.”.
CIMFR Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Technician Grade 2||17 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- per month.|
CIMFR offers minimum eligibility to apply in Technician Grade 2 posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Technician Grade 2||Applicants must be passed SSC/10th + ITI Certificate Or having National/State trade Certificate Or having experience as an apprentice training in the respective trade.||Maximum 28. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participator for this Recruitment will be done as per their performance in Trade /Skill Test. For more details please go through the advertisement.
- The Fee is Rs. 100/- for Open category Candidates, No Fee for SC / ST / PwD / Exservicemen and Female. The fee can be pay through DD drawn on State Bank of India valid for at least 3 months in favour of “DIRECTOR, Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research and payable at SBI, Hirapur Branch, Dhanbad (Branch Code: 001670)” Or you can also payment your fee through SBI payment gateway available at CIMFR website.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Interested Persons Send their prescribed application in the format available at the advertisement addressed to the Controller of Administration, CIMFR, Barwa Road, Dhanbad – 826015 (JHARKHAND) on or before 23.12.2016 by 5:30 PM by Registered / Speed Post.
Direction to Apply OFFLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to www.cimfr.nic.in (CIMFR Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Notice Board” > “Career Opportunity” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned at the advertisement.
- STEP 4 Now, download application form as per the format.
- STEP 5 Now send application form along with self attested photocopies of required documents to the mentioned addressed.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Find More Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2017 new
Similar Pages …..