CMRL Recruitment 2016 chennaimetrorail.gov.in Jr Engineer Grade-II Posts
CMRL Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Jr Engineer Grade-II Posts → Chennai Metro Rail Project, Chennai, Tamil Nadu has recently publish an advertisement notification for Jr. Engineer Grade-II (Station Control) Posts vacancies jobs at 24th August, 2016.
CMRL Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Apply Online Application Jr Engineer Grade-II posts on Total 41 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about CMRL Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
CMRL Recruitment 2016:
- The Government of Tamil Nadu created a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) for implementing the Chennai Metro Rail Project. This SPV named as “Chennai Metro Rail Limited” was incorporated on 03.12.2007 under the Companies Act. You can contact head office located at- Chennai-600107, Tamil Nadu.
CMRL Recruitment Apply Online Application Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying online at CMRL 2016 as follows.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 23-09-2016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Chennai Metro Rail Project, Chennai, Tamil Nadu” 2016 notification. You can apply online for CMRL posts “Jr Engineer Grade-II”.
CMRL Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Jr. Engineer Grade-II (Station Control)||41 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 8000 – 14140/- per month.|
CMRL offers minimum eligibility to apply in Jr Engineer Grade-II posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Jr. Engineer Grade-II (Station Control)||Applicants must have 3 years Diploma certification in Mechanical/ Electrical (EEE)/ Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) with minimum 55% marks in aggregate.||Maximum 28. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participants for this Recruitment will be done as per Online Test, Psychometric Test, Medical exam as well. The exam question will be objective type. The time duration for the exam is about 120 minutes. The marks will nor decrease for incorrect answers. For more details please go through the advertisement.
- The Fee is Rs. 500/- for General / OBC category Candidates, Rs. 100/- for SC / ST. The Fee can be pay through ONLINE mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets etc.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Candidates Can Send their Application through Online from http://chennaimetrorail.org/job-notifications/
Direction to Apply ONLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to chennaimetrorail.org (CMRL Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Careers” > “Jobs Notifications” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- STEP 4 At last, take printout of online application for future use.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Similar Pages …..