CSIO Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Technical Asstt. & Jr. Engineer Posts → CSIR-Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIR-CSIO), Chandigarh has recently publish an advertisement notification for Technical Asstt. & Jr. Engineer Posts vacancies jobs at 09th February, 2016.
CSIO Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Apply Online Application Technical Asstt. & Jr. Engineer posts on Total 10 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about CSIO Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
CSIO Recruitment 2016:
- CSIR-Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIR-CSIO), Chandigarh is one of the premier national Laboratories/Institutes of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR). Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO), a constituent unit of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), is a premier national laboratory dedicated to research, design and development of scientific and industrial instruments. CSIR-Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIR-CSIO), Chandigarh office located at- Sector 30-C, Chandigarh-160030 India.
CSIO Recruitment Apply Online Application Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying online at CSIO 2016 as follows.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 08-03-2016.
- Last Date for Send of Hardcopy: 21-03-2016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “CSIR-Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIR-CSIO), Chandigarh” 2016 notification. You can apply online for CSIO posts “Technical Asstt. & Jr. Engineer”.
CSIO Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Technical Assistant||08 Posts||Pay Scale Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month.|
|02. Horticulture Assistant||01 Post||Pay Scale Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month.|
|03. Junior Engineer (Civil)||01 Post||Pay Scale Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month.|
CSIO offers minimum eligibility to apply in Technical Asstt. & Jr. Engineer posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Technical Assistant||Applicants must have Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.||Maximum 28. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
|02. Horticulture Assistant||1st Class B.Sc. in Agriculture/Forestry/Horticulture or its equivalent.||Maximum 28. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Other Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participants for this Recruitment will be done as per interview. For more details please go through the advertisement.
- The Fee is Rs. 100/- for General / OBC Category Candidates, No Fee for SC/ST/PH/Women/CSIR Employees/Abroad Candidates. The Fee can be pay through deposited directly in any branch of State Bank of India into the Power Jyoti Account Number 33004547024 [maintained at State Bank of India, Sector 30-C, Chandigarh].
How To Apply:
- Eligible Candidates Can Send their Application through Online from http://career.csio.res.in/advt2_2016_tech/
Direction to Apply ONLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to www.csio.res.in (CSIO Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Recruitment” > “Advertisement” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- STEP 4 At last, send printout application form along with self attested photocopies of required documents addressed to The Administrative Officer, CSIR-Central Scientific Instruments Organisation, Sector 30-C, Chandigarh-160030 (India) latest by 21st March 2016 .
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Similar Pages …..