CUTN Recruitment 2017 Apply Online cutn.ac.in 97 Teaching Posts Apply Now
CUTN Recruitment 2017 Apply Online cutn.ac.in 97 Teaching Posts Vacancy Job Notification on 15 December 2016. Vacancy in Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) Job Career Advertisement 2017 Apply Online Application Form Download. The application process for filling 97 Teaching vacancies in CUTN will continue till 17 January 2017.
CUTN Recruitment 2017 Apply Online / Advertisement Notification. Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) has recently publish an Employment Notification for Teaching Posts on its official site cutn.ac.in. Candidates who are passed Post Graduation / Ph.D / Graduation etc. will apply for the recruitment. The minimum age limit for candidates is 18 years. Age relaxation will also be applicable as per the rules.
The apply online application process for filling 97 Teaching vacancies in Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) will begin from 18-12-2016 to 17-01-2017. So here we are giving the full details about CUTN Job vacancy 2017. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, selection process are mentioned below…
CUTN Recruitment 2017:
- CUTN was established by an Act of Parliament. The University was inaugurated on 30 September 2009 by Kapil Sibal who laid the foundation stone. Central University of Tamil Nadu located at- Neelakudi Campus, Kangalancherry Dam Road, Kangalancherry Post, Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu 610101.
CUTN Recruitment Apply Online Application Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying online at CUTN 2017 as follows.
- Start of Online Application Process: 18-12-2016.
- Closing of Online Application Process: 17-01-2017.
- Closing Date for Send of Print Out (hardcopy) Application Form: 24-01-2017.
CUTN Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Professor||15 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 37400 – 67000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 10000/- per month.|
|02. Associate Professor||33 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 37400 – 67000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 9000/- per month.|
|03. Asst. Professor||49 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 15600 – 39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 6000/- per month.|
CUTN offers minimum eligibility to apply in Teaching posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Professor||Applicants please check the official advertisement for cleared qualification details.||As per advt.|
|02. Associate Professor||Applicants please check the official advertisement for cleared qualification details.||As per advt.|
For Further Details of Other Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Candidates will select for recruitment of CUTN Teaching through Interview. (Also Read: Maharshi Dayanand University Teaching Recruitment 2016 (105) Posts)
How To Apply:
- Eligible Candidates Can Send their Application through Online from http://cutn.ac.in/
Direction to Apply ONLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to cutn.ac.in (CUTN Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Careers” > “Teaching Positions” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- STEP 4 At last, take print of online application along with all the necessary documents and sent to the Recruitment Cell, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Neelakudi Campus, Kangalancherry Post, Thiruvarur – 610101, Tamil Nadu by 24 January 2017.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
- CUTN Advertisement 2017 : cutn.ac.in/careers
Govt Recruitment Zone 2017 www.govtrecruitmentzone.com always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.