CWC New Delhi Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Management Trainee – Engineer & Other Posts → Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) New Delhi has recently publish an advertisement notification for Management Trainee – Engineer & Other Posts vacancies jobs at 20th September, 2016.
CWC New Delhi Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Apply Online Application Management Trainee – Engineer & Other posts on Total 644 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about CWC New Delhi Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
CWC New Delhi Recruitment 2016:
- A premier Warehousing Agency in India, established during 1957 providing logistics support to the agricultural sector, is one of the biggest public warehouse operators in the country offering logistics services to a diverse group of clients. Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) New Delhi office located at- 4/1, Siri Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110 016.
CWC New Delhi Recruitment Apply Online Application Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying online at CWC New Delhi 2016 as follows.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 20-09-2016.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 13-10-2016.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 13-10-2016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) New Delhi” 2016 notification. You can apply online for CWC New Delhi posts “Management Trainee – Engineer & Other”.
CWC New Delhi Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Management Trainee (General)||37 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 20600 – 46500/- per month.|
|02. Management Trainee (Technical)||06 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 20600 – 46500/- per month.|
|03. Assistant Engineer (Civil)||15 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 16400 – 40500/- per month.|
|04. Accountant||18 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 16400 – 40500/- per month.|
|05. Superintendent (General)||130 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 16400 – 40500/- per month.|
|06. Junior Superintendent||130 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 11200 – 30600/- per month.|
|07. Junior Technical Assistant||300 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 10500 – 28690/- per month.|
|08. Stenographer||08 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 9800 – 26780/- per month.|
CWC New Delhi offers minimum eligibility to apply in Management Trainee – Engineer & Other posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Management Trainee (General)||Applicants must have Master Degree from a reputed University.||Maximum 28. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
|02. Management Trainee (Technical)||Applicants must have Post Graduation Degree from a reputed University.||Maximum 28. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Other Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participants for this Recruitment will be done as per Online Test as well as Document Verification followed by interview or skill test. The online test will consist on Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, Professional Knowledge, Numerical Ability , General Awareness etc. There will be negative marking for incorrect answers. For more details please go through the advertisement.
- The Fee is Rs. 400/- + 100/- for General / OBC category Candidates, Rs. 100/- for SC / ST / PwD / Exservicemen and Female. The Fee can be pay through ONLINE mode using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Candidates Can Send their Application through Online from http://ibps.sifyitest.com/cwcrvpsep16/
Direction to Apply ONLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to http://cwcjobs.com/ (CWC Jobs Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Home” > “Advertisement” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- STEP 4 At last, take printout of online application for future use.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Similar Pages …..