Delhi University Recruitment 2015 www.du.ac.in Faculty 81 Posts
Delhi University Recruitment 2015 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Faculty Posts → Delhi University (DU), New Delhi has recently publish an advertisement notification for Faculty Posts vacancies jobs at 13th November, 2015.
Delhi University Recruitment 2015 Advertisement Notification Faculty posts on Total 81 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about Delhi University Job vacancy 2015. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
Delhi University Recruitment 2015:
The University of Delhi is the premier university of the country and is known for its high standards in teaching and research and attracts eminent scholars to its faculty. It was established in 1922 as a unitary, teaching and residential university by an Act of the then Central Legislative Assembly. The President of India is the Visitor, the Vice President is the Chancellor and the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of India is the Pro-Chancellor of the University. Delhi University head office located at- New Delhi, India.
Delhi University Recruitment Notification Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying offline at Delhi University 2015 as follows.
- Last Date of Receipt Application Form: 03-12-2015.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Delhi University (DU), New Delhi” 2015 notification. You can apply offline for Delhi University posts “Faculty.”.
Delhi University Recruitment 2015 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Faculty||81 Posts||as per university rules.|
Delhi University offers minimum eligibility to apply in Faculty posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Faculty||Candidates should have atleast 55% marks (50% for candidates belonging to SC /ST or those who passed their master degree prior to 19.9.1991 and hold a phd degree) or an equivalent grade of B in 7 point scale with letter grades O.A.B.C.D.E.F at master degree level in law from Indian university or an equivalent degree from foreign university. should be cleared the NET for lecturers conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by UCG or as prescribed by university rules.||As per rules. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participator for this Recruitment will be done as per their performance in test and/or Interview. For more details please go through the advertisement.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Interested Persons Send their prescribed application in the format available at the end of the advertisement, to the “advt.” mentioned addressed.
Direction to Apply OFFLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to www.du.ac.in (Delhi University Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on ” Ad-Hoc Panels and Notices ” > “Ad-hoc Notices” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned at the advertisement.
- STEP 4 Now, download application form as per the format.
- STEP 5 Now send application form along with self attested photocopies of required documents to the advertisement mentioned addressed.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.