Department of Revenue Punjab Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Revenue and Canal Patwari Posts → Punjab Revenue Dept. has recently publish an advertisement notification for Revenue and Canal Patwari Posts vacancies jobs at 12th September, 2016.
Department of Revenue Punjab Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Apply Online Application Revenue and Canal Patwari posts on Total 2084 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about Department of Revenue Punjab Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
Department of Revenue Punjab Recruitment 2016:
- The office of the Director of Land Records Punjab was established in the year, 1885. The Director of Land Records, Punjab is to aid the Deputy Commissioners and Commissioners in the maintenance of record of rights and to advise the Financial Commissioner Revenue on these matters. In fact, the Director of Land Records Punjab is very important functionary in the Department of Revenue. There is One Deputy Director of Land Records to assist the Director of Land Records in the day to day function. Besides this, the Patwar Training School is also functioning under the direct control of the Director of Land Record. Director Land Records, Punjab office located at- Directorate of Land Records, Kapurthala Road, Jalandhar Tel. 0181-2254018.
Department of Revenue Punjab Recruitment Apply Online Application Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying online at Department of Revenue Punjab 2016 as follows.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 13-09-2016.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 04-10-2016.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 06-10-2016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Punjab Revenue Dept.” 2016 notification. You can apply online for Department of Revenue Punjab posts “Revenue and Canal Patwari”.
Department of Revenue Punjab Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Revenue Patwari||1227 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 10300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 3200/- per month.|
|02. Canal Patwari||857 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 10300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 3200/- per month.|
Department of Revenue Punjab offers minimum eligibility to apply in Revenue and Canal Patwari posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Revenue Patwari||Applicants should have Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a reputed University.||Minimum 21 Maximum 37. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
|02. Canal Patwari||Applicants should have Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a reputed University.||Minimum 21 Maximum 37. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participants for this Recruitment will be done as per Written Test. The exam will be objectibe type questions based on General Knowledge , Mental Ability, Arithmetic Skills, English Language, Punjabi Language , Computers/Information Technology, Agriculture The time duration for the exam is about 02 hour, remember there will be objective type for incorrect answers. For more details please go through the advertisement.
- The Fee is Rs. 800/- for General Category Candidates. Rs. 400/- for SC / BC / PHC / Ex-Service man of Punjab Candidates. The fee can be pay Bank Challan, printed after completion of Step-I of registration, in any Branch of State Bank of Patiala only.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Candidates Can Send their Application through Online from http://punjabrevenue.nic.in/
Direction to Apply ONLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to punjabrevenue.nic.in (Department of Revenue Punjab Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Home” > “Advertisement” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- STEP 4 At last, take printout of online application for future use.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Similar Pages …..