Dept. of Labour Employment & Training Jharkhand Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for MPW Posts → Directorate of Employment & Training, Jharkhand has recently publish an advertisement notification for Multipurpose Health Worker (Male) Posts vacancies jobs at 23rd December, 2015.
Dept. of Labour Employment & Training Jharkhand Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification MPW posts on Total 2150 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about Dept. of Labour Employment & Training Jharkhand Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
Dept. of Labour Employment & Training Jharkhand Recruitment 2016:
- Employment Exchanges cater to the needs of the unemployed youth by providing employment/employment assistance and vocational guidance. Department of Labour Employment & Training Jharkhand head office located at- Room No.-007/1, Ground Floor, Nepal House, Doranda, Ranchi-834002 (Jharkhand).
Dept. of Labour Employment & Training Jharkhand Recruitment Notification Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying offline at Dept. of Labour Employment & Training Jharkhand 2016 as follows.
- Last Date of Receipt Application Form: 07-01-2016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Directorate of Employment & Training” 2016 notification. You can apply offline for Dept. of Labour Employment & Training Jharkhand posts “MPW.”.
Dept. of Labour Employment & Training Jharkhand Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Multipurpose Health Worker (MPW) – (Only for Male)||2150 Posts||Pay scale Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- per month.|
Dept. of Labour Employment & Training Jharkhand offers minimum eligibility to apply in MPW posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Multipurpose Health Worker (MPW) – (Only for Male)||Candidates must be passed 10th/10+2 (Science) from a reputed Board along with 1 year experience is needed.||Minimum 18 Maximum 45. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participator for this Recruitment will be done as per their performance in written test and/or Interview. For more details please go through the advertisement.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Interested Persons Send their prescribed application in the format available at the advertisement addressed to the Director in Chief, Health Directorate, Department of Health and Family Welfare, GV I Campus, Namkum, Ranchi-10, Jharkhand by post or Speed post on or before 07.01.2016.
Direction to Apply OFFLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to http://jharkhandlabour.nic.in/ (Dept. of Labour Employment & Training Jharkhand Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Home” > “Latest Information / Notice” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned at the advertisement.
- STEP 4 Now, download application form as per the format.
- STEP 5 Now send application form along with self attested photocopies of mark sheets, caste certificate, local residence certificate, professional qualification, experience etc. to the mentioned addressed.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Similar Pages …..