Dept. of Sericulture Tamilnadu Recruitment 2016 www.tnsericulture.gov.in Inspector (300) Posts Apply Now
Dept. of Sericulture Tamilnadu Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Inspector Posts → Tamil Nadu sericulture has recently publish an advertisement notification for Junior Inspector of Sericulture & Assistant Inspector of Sericulture Posts vacancies jobs at 13th January, 2016.
Dept. of Sericulture Tamilnadu Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Apply Online Application Inspector posts on Total 300 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about Dept. of Sericulture Tamilnadu Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
Dept. of Sericulture Tamilnadu Recruitment 2016:
- Sericulture is an art of rearing silkworm for the production of cocoons which is the raw material for the production of silk. India has the unique distinction of being the only country producing all the five kinds of silk – Mulberry, Eri, Muga, Tropical Tasar and Temperate Tasar. Dept. of Sericulture Tamilnadu office located at Nethaji Nagar, Hasthampatty, Salem – 636 007. TN.
Dept. of Sericulture Tamilnadu Recruitment Apply Online Application Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying online at Dept. of Sericulture Tamilnadu 2016 as follows.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 27-01-2016.
- Last Date for Receipt of Hardcopy: 28-01-2016.
- Date of Examination: 07-02-2016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Tamil Nadu sericulture” 2016 notification. You can apply online for Dept. of Sericulture Tamilnadu posts “Inspector”.
Dept. of Sericulture Tamilnadu Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Junior Inspector of Sericulture||257 Posts||Pay scale Rs. 5200 – 20200+ Grade pay Rs. 2400/- per month.|
|02. Assistant Inspector of Sericulture||43 Posts||Pay scale Rs. 9300 – 34800+ Grade pay Rs. 4200/- per month.|
Dept. of Sericulture Tamilnadu offers minimum eligibility to apply in Inspector posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Junior Inspector of Sericulture||Candidates should be passed SSLC / 10th from a reputed Board.||Minimum 18 Maximum 30. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
|02. Assistant Inspector of Sericulture||Candidates must have Bachelor Degree from a reputed University.||Minimum 18 Maximum 30. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participants for this Recruitment will be done as per written test and interview. For more details please go through the advertisement.
- The Fee is Rs. 500/- for all Category of Candidates.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Candidates Can Send their Application through Online from http://www.tnsericulture.gov.in/
Direction to Apply ONLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to www.tnsericulture.gov.in (Dept. of Sericulture Tamilnadu Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Home” > “Recruitment” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- STEP 4 At last, take print out of online application form for future use.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Similar Pages …..