DGET Recruitment 2016 www.dget.nic.in JTOs (329) Posts Apply Here
DGET Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for JTOs Posts → Directorate General of Employment and Training (DGE&T), Tamilnadu has recently publish an advertisement notification for Junior Training Officer Posts vacancies jobs at 12th January, 2016.
DGET Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Apply Online Application JTOs posts on Total 329 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about DGET Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
DGET Tamilnadu Recruitment 2016:
- The Directorate General of Employment & Training (DGE&T) in Ministry of Labour is the apex organisation for development and coordination at National level for the programmes relating to vocational training including Women’s Vocational Training and Employment Services. Employment service is operated through a countrywide network of Employment Exchanges. DGE&T head office located at- Rafi Marg, New Delhi-110001.
DGET Recruitment Apply Online Application Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying online at DGET 2016 as follows.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 12-01-2016.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 01-02-2016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Directorate General of Employment and Training (DGE&T), Tamilnadu” 2016 notification. You can apply online for DGET posts “JTOs”.
DGET Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Junior Training Officer (JTOs)||329 Posts||Pay scale Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200/- per month.|
DGET offers minimum eligibility to apply in JTOs posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Junior Training Officer (JTOs)||Candidates must be passed SSLC with Diploma in concerned field of Engineering / Technology.||Minimum 18 Maximum 40. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participants for this Recruitment will be done as per Preliminary Examination, Main Exam as well as interview. For more details please go through the advertisement.
- The Fee is Rs. 150/- for Open Category of Candidates. No Fee for SC / ST / SCA candidates and PH / Destitute Widow Candidate. The Fee can be pay through Demand Draft obtained in any one of the Nationalised Bank in favour of Assistant Accounts Officer, Directorate of Employment and Training, Payable at Chennai.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Candidates Can Send their Application through Online from http://www.skilltraining.tn.gov.in/JTO/
Direction to Apply ONLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to www.skilltraining.tn.gov.in (DGET Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Home” > “Notification” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- STEP 4 At last, take printout of online application for future use.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Similar Pages …..