Directorate of Printing Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Apprentices Posts → Directorate of Printing (DOP),Government of India has recently publish an advertisement notification for Apprentices Posts vacancies jobs at 12th July, 2016.
Directorate of Printing Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apprentices posts on Total 22 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about Directorate of Printing Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
Directorate of Printing Recruitment 2016:
- The Government of India Presses dates way back to the year 1862 when the Government had established a Central Printing Office at Calcutta and later added one more Unit at Shimla (1872) and also at Rashtrapati Bhawan in 1872 (originally established at Calcutta as Press to the Private Secretary to the Viceroy). Directorate of Printing head office located at- ‘B’ Wing, Nirman Bhawan, Maulana Azad Road, New Delhi-110108.
Directorate of Printing Recruitment Notification Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying offline at Directorate of Printing 2016 as follows.
- Last Date of Receipt Application Form: 21 Days from Publication.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan” 2016 notification. You can apply offline for Directorate of Printing posts “Apprentices.”.
Directorate of Printing Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Apprentices||22 (Book Binder- 17, Offset Machine Minder- 03, Plate Maker- 01, Retoucher Litho Graphics- 01) Posts||N/A|
Directorate of Printing offers minimum eligibility to apply in Apprentices posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Book Binder||Applicants must be passed VIII or equivalent.||Minimum 14. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
|02. Offset Machine Minder||Applicants must be passed 10th or its equivalent.||Minimum 14. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Other Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participator for this Recruitment will be done as per their performance in test or Interview. For more details please go through the advertisement.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Interested Persons Send their prescribed application in the format available at the advertisement addressed to the General Manager, Government of India Press, Minto Road, New Delhi-110002 on or before 21 Days from Publication.
Direction to Apply OFFLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to dop.nic.in (Directorate of Printing Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Advertisement” > “Engagement of Apprentices” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned at the advertisement.
- STEP 4 Now, download application form as per the format.
- STEP 5 Now send application form along with self attested photocopies of required documents to the mentioned addressed.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Similar Pages …..