ESIC Punjab Recruitment 2015 – 16 www.esicpunjab.org Steno – UDC & MTS 141 Posts
ESIC Punjab Recruitment 2015 – 16 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Steno – UDC & MTS Posts → Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Punjab has recently publish an advertisement notification for Steno – UDC & MTS Posts vacancies jobs at 05th December, 2015 – 16.
ESIC Punjab Recruitment 2015 – 16 Advertisement Apply Online Application Steno – UDC & MTS posts on Total 141 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about ESIC Punjab Job vacancy 2015 – 16. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
ESIC Punjab Recruitment 2015 – 16:
- The scheme was inaugurated in Kanpur on 24th February 1952 (ESIC Day) by then Prime Minister Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru. The venue was the Brijender Swarup Park, Kanpur and Panditji addressed a 70,000 strong gathering in Hindi in the presence of Pt.Gobind Ballabh Pant, Chief Minister Uttar Pradesh; Babu Jagjivan Ram, Union Labour Minister; Raj Kumari Amrit Kaur, Union Health Minister; Sh.Chandrabhan Gupt, Union Food Minister and Dr.C.L.Katial, the first Director General of ESIC.
ESIC Punjab Recruitment Apply Online Application Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying online at ESIC Punjab 2015 – 16 as follows.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 06-01-2016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Punjab” 2015 – 16 notification. You can apply online for ESIC Punjab posts “Steno – UDC & MTS”.
ESIC Punjab Recruitment 2015 – 16 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Stenographer||03 Post||Pay scale Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2400/- per month.|
|02. Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||77 Posts||Pay scale Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2400/- per month.|
|03. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||61 Posts||Pay scale Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1800/- per month.|
ESIC Punjab offers minimum eligibility to apply in Steno – UDC & MTS posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Stenographer||Graduate in Agriculture or Passed in 12th standard or equivalent from a recognized board. A speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Hindi||Minimum 18 Maximum 27. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
|02. Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.||Minimum 18 Maximum 27. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Other Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participants for this Recruitment will be done as per written test, computer skill test/objective type test. For more details please go through the advertisement.
- The Fee is Rs. 300/- for General / OBC category Candidates, No Fee for SC / ST / PwD / Exservicemen and Female. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Candidates Can Send their Application through Online from http://www.esicpunjab.org/
Direction to Apply ONLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to esicpunjab.org (ESIC Punjab Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Recruitment” > “Advertisement” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- STEP 4 At last, take printout of online application for future use.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.