Gajapati district Recruitment 2017 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Paramedical Staff Posts → Chief District Medical Office (CDMO), Gajapati district has recently publish an advertisement notification for Paramedical Staff Posts vacancies jobs at 20th December 2016.
Gajapati district Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Paramedical Staff posts on Total 23 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about Gajapati district Job vacancy 2017. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
Gajapati district Recruitment 2017:
- Gajapati District has been named after Maharaja Sri Krushna Chandra Gajapati Narayan Deo, the Ex–Raja Sahib of Paralakhemundi estate (the 1st Prime Minister of Odisha State), who is remembered for his contribution in formation of a separate Odisha province and inclusion of Paralakhemundi estate in Odisha. Gajapati district located at- Odisha.
Gajapati district Recruitment Notification Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying offline at Gajapati district 2017 as follows.
- Last Date of Receipt Application Form: 09-01-2017.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Chief District Medical Office (CDMO), Gajapati district” 2017 notification. You can apply offline for Gajapati district posts “Paramedical Staff.”.
Gajapati district Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Pharmacist||04 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 5200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- per month.|
|02. Jr. Laboratory Technician||05 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 5200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- per month.|
|03. Jr. Radiographer||02 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 5200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- per month.|
|04. Attendant||12 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 4750 + Grade Pay Rs. 1700/- per month.|
Gajapati district offers minimum eligibility to apply in Paramedical Staff posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Pharmacist||Applicants should be passed 12th from a reputed Board.||Minimum 21 Maximum 32. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
|02. Jr. Laboratory Technician||Applicants should be passed 12th from a reputed Board.||Minimum 21 Maximum 32. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
|03. Jr. Radiographer||Applicants should be passed 12th from a reputed Board.||Minimum 21 Maximum 32. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
|04. Attendant||Applicants should be passed 07th class as well as must be read, spoke and write in Odia.||Minimum 21 Maximum 32. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participator for this Recruitment will be done as per their performance in test or Interview. For more details please go through the advertisement.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Interested Persons Send their prescribed application in the format available at the advertisement addressed to the Chief Dist. Medical Officer, Gajapati on or before 09.01.2017.
Direction to Apply OFFLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to gajapati.nic.in (Gajapati district Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Recruitment/Result” > “Advertisement” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned at the advertisement.
- STEP 4 Now, download application form as per the format.
- STEP 5 Now send application form along with self attested photocopies of required documents to the mentioned addressed.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
- Download Gajapati district Advertisement 2017 : http://ordistportalcontent.nic.in/storeddata/results/ORIGJPT_RESULTS_2016_3010.pdf
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.