Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Stenographer Posts → Gauhati High Court, Assam has recently publish an advertisement notification for Stenographer Posts vacancies jobs at 29th December, 2016.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Apply Online Application Stenographer posts on Total 112 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about Gauhati High Court Job vacancy 2017. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017:
- The High Court is a Constitutional Court in terms of Article 215. It is a Court of record and has all the powers of such Court including the power to punish for Contempt of itself and for Contempt of Courts Subordinate to it. Every High Court consist of a Chief Justice and such other Judges as the President of India from time to time deem it necessary. Gauhati High Court head office located at- Guwahati-781 001, Assam.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment Apply Online Application Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying online at Gauhati High Court 2017 as follows.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 02-01-2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 17-01-2017.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 23-01–2017.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Gauhati High Court, Assam” 2017 notification. You can apply online for Gauhati High Court posts “Stenographer”.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Stenographer||112 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 8000 – 35000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4500/- (Gr-II) & Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2900/- (Gr-III)|
Gauhati High Court offers minimum eligibility to apply in Stenographer posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Stenographer||Applicants must be Graduate as well as should posses a Diploma / Certificate in Stenography.||Minimum 18 Maximum 43. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participants for this Recruitment will be done as per written test, skill test, and interview. For more details please go through the advertisement.
- The Fee is Rs. 340/- for Gen / OBC Category of Candidates while Rs. 170/- for SC / ST / PWD.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Candidates Can Send their Application through Online from http://www.ghconline.gov.in/
Direction to Apply ONLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to www.ghconline.gov.in (Gauhati High Court Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Home” > “Advertisement” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- STEP 4 At last, take printout of online application for future use.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
- Download Gauhati High Court Advertisement 2017: http://ghconline.nic.in/Recruitment/Notification-23-12-2016-1.pdf
- Click Here for Apply Online: http://www.ghconline.gov.in/
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.