GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Sr. Resident – Doctor & More Posts → Govt. Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Sector 32, Chandigarh has recently publish an advertisement notification for Sr. Resident – Doctor & More Posts vacancies jobs at 14th June, 2016.
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Apply Online Application Sr. Resident – Doctor & More posts on Total 104 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about GMCH Chandigarh Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2016:
- Chandigarh the City Beautiful has one of the best educational facilities in the country. Besides the Panjab University and the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, it has an Engineering College, College of Arts, College of Architecture, a number of Government and Private Degree Colleges and other prestigious and important research institutions. Govt. Medical College & Hospital (GMCH) located at- Sector 32, Chandigarh, 160030.
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment Apply Online Application Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying online at GMCH Chandigarh 2016 as follows.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 28-06-2016.
- Last Date for Send of Print Out (hardcopy) Application Form: 30-06-2016.
- Date of Written Test: 05-07-2016.
- Interview Date for Selected Candidates: 07-07-2016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Govt Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Sector 32, Chandigarh” 2016 notification. You can apply online for GMCH Chandigarh posts “Sr. Resident – Doctor & More”.
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Senior Resident||59 Posts||As per advt.|
|02. Resident Anaesthetist||06 Posts||As per advt.|
|03. Resident Pathologist||01 Post||As per advt.|
|04. Demonstrator||27 Posts||As per advt.|
|05. Medical Officer / Lady Medical Officer||04 Posts||As per advt.|
|06. Emergency Medical Officer (EMO)||05 Posts||As per advt.|
|07. CMOs(General Surgery)||02 Posts||As per advt.|
GMCH Chandigarh offers minimum eligibility to apply in Sr. Resident – Doctor & More posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Senior Resident||Applicants must have Post Graduate Degree (viz. MD/ MS/ M.D.S./ D.M./ M.Ch/DNB) or equivalent from a reputed University.||Maximum 33. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
|02. Resident Anaesthetist||Applicants must have Post Graduate Diploma from a reputed University.||Maximum 33. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Other Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participants for this Recruitment will be done as per written test as well as interview. For more details please go through the advertisement.
- The Fee is Rs. 500/- for Open category Candidates, Rs. 250./- for SC / ST & No Fee for PH category. The Fee can be pay through Bank Challan of any branch of State Bank of India.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Candidates Can Send their Application through Online from http://gmch.gov.in/
Direction to Apply ONLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to gmch.gov.in (GMCH Chandigarh Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Vacancies” > “Advertisement” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- STEP 4 At last, send print application form along with self attested photocopies of required documents to the Office, GMCH-32 Chandigarh latest by 30th June 2016.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Related Pages …..