Goa Electricity Dept. Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Asst. DEO & Meter Reader Posts → Goa Electricity Department has recently publish an advertisement notification for Asst. Data Eentry Operator & Meter Reader Posts vacancies jobs at 08th June, 2016.
Goa Electricity Dept. Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Asst. DEO & Meter Reader posts on Total 77 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about Goa Electricity Dept. Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
Goa Electricity Dept. Recruitment 2016:
- Goa is a state in western India with coastlines stretching along the Arabian Sea. Its long history as a Portuguese colony prior to 1961 is evident in its preserved 16th-century churches and the area’s tropical spice plantations. Goa Electricity Dept. office located at- 1st Floor, Vidyut Bhavan, Panaji, Goa.
Goa Electricity Dept. Recruitment Notification Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying offline at Goa Electricity Dept. 2016 as follows.
- Last Date of Receipt Application Form: 20-06-2016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Goa Electricity Department” 2016 notification. You can apply offline for Goa Electricity Dept. posts “Asst. Data Eentry Operator & Meter Reader”.
Goa Electricity Dept. Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Asst. Data Eentry Operator||21 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/- per month.|
|02. Meter Reader||56 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- per month..|
Goa Electricity Dept. offers minimum eligibility to apply in Asst. DEO & Meter Reader posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Asst. Data Eentry Operator||Applicants must have Secondary School Certificate examination / equivalent qualification from a reputed Board / University as well as having Certificate in Computer.||Maximum 40. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
|02. Meter Reader||Applicants must have Secondary School Certificate examination / equivalent qualification from a reputed Board / University as well as having ITI Certificate in Electrician / Electronic.||Maximum 40. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
Govt Jobs Alert – in GOA
- Selection of participator for this Recruitment will be done as per their performance in written test or Interview. For more details please go through the advertisement.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Interested Persons in North GOA Send their application addressed to the Office of the Chief Electrical Engineer, Govt. of Goa, Vidyut Bhavan, 4th Floor, Panaji and from South Goa in the office of the Superintending Engineer, Circle – I, Vidyut Bhavan 3rd Floor, Aquem, Margao-Goa on or before 20.06.2016.
Direction to Apply OFFLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to www.goaelectricity.gov.in (Goa Electricity Dept. Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Careers” > “Advertisement” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned at the advertisement.
- STEP 4 Now, download application form as per the format.
- STEP 5 Now send application form along with self attested photocopies of required documents to the mentioned addressed.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Similar Pages …..