Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Clerk Posts → Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh has recently publish an advertisement notification for Clerk Posts vacancies jobs at 26th December, 2016.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Apply Online Application Clerk posts on Total 327 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about Punjab & Haryana High Court Job vacancy 2017. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017:
- Punjab and Haryana High Court is a common High Court for both the states of Punjab and Haryana and Union territory of Chandigarh. It is situated at Chandigarh, the capital of the States of Punjab and Haryana. High Court of Punjab & Haryana, Chhandigarh office located at- Sector-1, Chandigarh.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment Apply Online Application Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying online at Punjab & Haryana High Court 2017 as follows.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 26-12-2016.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 23-01-2017 (Step-I) & 27-01-2017 (Step-II).
- Date of Written Examination: March/April 2017.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh” 2017 notification. You can apply online for Punjab & Haryana High Court posts “Clerk”.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Clerk||327 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 10300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 3200/- per month.|
Punjab & Haryana High Court offers minimum eligibility to apply in Clerk posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Clerk||Applicants should have Degree from a reputed University. Foe cleared details please check the official advertisement.||Minimum 18 Maximum 42. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participants for this Recruitment will be done as per written examination. The candidates shall have to take a written examination in General Knowledge as well as English Composition. Total Marks for Written examination is about 100, while there will be negative marking in multiple choice questions. For more details please go through the advertisement.
- General / Reserved Categories of the other States- 1000/- (for Male) & 500/- (for Female).
- SC / ST / BC Category – 250/- (for Male) & 125/- (for Female).
- The Fee can be pay through Cash Deposit Receipt.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Candidates Can Send their Application through Online from http://sssc.gov.in/postapplyHR16.aspx?stateid=21&jobid=16
Direction to Apply ONLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to sssc.gov.in (Punjab & Haryana High Court).
- STEP 2 Click on “Home” > “Advertisement” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- STEP 4 At last, take printout of online application for future use.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
- Download Punjab & Haryana High Court Advertisement 2017: http://sssc.gov.in/Advertisement-HC/finaladvhry16.pdf
- Click Here for Apply Online of Clerk Posts: http://sssc.gov.in/postapplyHR16.aspx?stateid=21&jobid=16
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.