IGCAR Recruitment 2016 www.igcar.ernet.in Technical Officer Posts
IGCAR Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Technical Officer Posts → Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), Kalpakkam, Tamil Nadu has recently publish an advertisement notification for Technical Officer Posts vacancies jobs at 14th May, 2016.
IGCAR Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Apply Online Application Technical Officer posts on Total 07 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about IGCAR Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
IGCAR Recruitment 2016:
- IGCAR was established in the year 1971, under the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. The centre is engaged in broad based multidisciplinary programme of scientific research and advanced engineering directed towards the development of Fast Breeder Reactor technology. IGCAR located at- Kancheepuram District Kalpakkam – 603102 Tamil Nadu.
IGCAR Recruitment Apply Online Application Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying online at IGCAR 2016 as follows.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 16-05-2016.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 17-06-2016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), Kalpakkam, Tamil Nadu” 2016 notification. You can apply online for IGCAR posts “Technical Officer”.
IGCAR Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Technical Officer – C||07 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 15600 – 39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5400 /- per month.|
IGCAR offers minimum eligibility to apply in Technical Officer posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Technical Officer – C||Applicants must have B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering from a reputed University / Institute in the marks of 60% in aggregate.||Maximum 26. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participants for this Recruitment will be done as per Written Examination followed by Personal Interview. For more details please go through the advertisement.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Candidates Can Send their Application through Online from http://www.igcar.ernet.in/recruitment/
Direction to Apply ONLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to www.igcar.ernet.in (IGCAR Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Recruitment” > “Advertisement” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- STEP 4 At last, take printout of online application for future use.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
Similar Pages …..