IMU Recruitment 2016 www.imu.edu.in Asstt. Engineer Posts Apply Here
IMU Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Asstt. Engineer Posts → Indian Maritime University has recently publish an advertisement notification for Civil & Electrical Engineer Posts vacancies jobs at 02nd March, 2016.
IMU Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Asstt. Engineer posts on Total 05 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about IMU Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
IMU Recruitment 2016:
- The Indian Maritime University, came into being through an Act of Parliament (Act 22) on 14th November 2008 as a Central University and is poised to play a key role in the development of trained human resource for the maritime sector. 14th November is celebrated as ‘IMU Day’ every year. IMU located at- East Coast Road, Uthandi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600119.
IMU Recruitment Notification Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying offline at IMU 2016 as follows.
- Last Date of Receipt Application Form: 15-04-2016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Indian Maritime University” 2016 notification. You can apply offline for IMU posts “Asstt. Engineer.”.
IMU Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Engineer||05 (Civil – 02, Electrical – 03) Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 15600 – 39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month.|
IMU offers minimum eligibility to apply in Asstt. Engineer posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Engineer||Applicants must have B.E. / B.Tech Degree OR Diploma in Civil / Electrical Engineering.||As per advt.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participator for this Recruitment will be done as per their performance in test or Interview. For more details please go through the advertisement.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Interested Persons Send their prescribed application in the format available at the website addressed to the The Registrar, East Coast Road, Uthandi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600119 on or before 15.04.2016.
Direction to Apply OFFLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to www.imu.edu.in (IMU Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Recruitment” > “Advertisement” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned at the advertisement.
- STEP 4 Now, download application form as per the format.
- STEP 5 Now send application form along with self attested photocopies of required documents to the mentioned addressed.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Similar Pages …..