INDIAN BANK Recruitment 2016 www.indianbank.in Probationary Officer (324) Posts Apply Online
INDIAN BANK Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Probationary Officer Posts → Indian Bank, Chennai has recently publish an advertisement notification for Probationary Officer Posts vacancies jobs at 06th December, 2016.
INDIAN BANK Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Apply Online Application Probationary Officer posts on Total 324 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about INDIAN BANK Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
INDIAN BANK Recruitment 2016:
- Indian Bank is an Indian state-owned financial services company established in 1907 and headquartered in Chennai, India. It has 20,661 employees, 2594 branches and is one of the top performing public sector banks in India. It has overseas branches in Colombo and Jaffna in Sri Lanka, and in Singapore, and 223 correspondent banks in 71 countries. Since 1969 the Government of India has owned the bank. Indian Bank head office located at- IndianBank, 254-260 Avvai Shanmugam Salai, Royapettah, Chennai – 600 014.
INDIAN BANK Recruitment Apply Online Application Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying online at INDIAN BANK 2016 as follows.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 06-12-2016.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 22-12-2016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Indian Bank, Chennai” 2016 notification. You can apply online for INDIAN BANK posts “Probationary Officer”.
INDIAN BANK Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Probationary Officer (PO)||324 Posts||As per Advertisement.|
INDIAN BANK offers minimum eligibility to apply in Probationary Officer posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Probationary Officer (PO)||Applicants should have Graduation from a reputed University. For cleared details please check the official advertisement.||Minimum 20 Maximum 28. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participants for this Recruitment will be done as per online test (Preliminary and Main Examination) followed by Interview. For more details please go through the advertisement.
- The Fee is Rs. 600/- for General / OBC category Candidates, Rs. 100/- for SC / ST / PwD. The fee can be pay through ONLINE mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing necessary information.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Candidates Can Send their Application through Online from http://www.indianbank.in/career.php
Direction to Apply ONLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to www.indianbank.in (INDIAN BANK Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Career” > “Advertisement” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- STEP 4 At last, take printout of online application for future use. (Also Read: IBPS Office Asst. (Multipurpose) Admit Card 2016 Download December 6, 2016)
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Similar Pages …..