Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Short Service Commissioned Officer Posts → Indian Navy SSC has recently invited from unmarried male candidates for grant of Short Service Commissioned Officer in the Executive Branch (General Service/Hydro Cadre) and Technical Branches(Submarine) of the Indian Navy for January 2017 Course at Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala, Kerala.
Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Apply Online Application Short Service Commissioned Officer posts vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about Indian Navy SSC Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2016:
- The Indian Navy is a well balanced and cohesive three dimensional force, capable of operating above, on and under surface of the oceans efficiently safeguarding our national interests.
Indian Navy SSC Recruitment Apply Online Application Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying online at Indian Navy SSC 2016 as follows.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 15-02-2016.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 08-03-2016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Indian Navy SSC” 2016 notification. You can apply online for Indian Navy SSC posts “Short Service Commissioned Officer”.
Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Short Service Commissioned Officer in the Executive Branch (General Service/Hydro Cadre) and Technical Branches(Submarine) of the Indian Navy for January 2017||N/A||Pay Scale Rs. 15600-39100/- + GP Rs. 5400/- and MSP Rs. 6000/-|
Indian Navy SSC offers minimum eligibility to apply in Short Service Commissioned Officer posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Short Service Commissioned Officer in the Executive Branch (General Service/Hydro Cadre) and Technical Branches(Submarine) of the Indian Navy for January 2017||Applicants must cleared BE/B.Tech. (in the marks of 60% in aggregate, whoever 55% for Submarine Branch)||Minimum 19½ Maximum 25. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Candidates Can Send their Application through Online from http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in/forthcomingOfficer.php
- After successful online application candidates must be mailed Print out Application with Subscription on the envelope “Online Application Number. …. Application For SSC GS (X)/Hydro Cadre/ Technical Branch (SM) – Jan 2017 Course Qualification … Percentage…% NCC “C” Yes/No… addressed to the Post Box No. 04, Chankya Puri Post Office, New Delhi latest by 18th March 2016.
Direction to Apply ONLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to www.nausena-bharti.nic.in (Indian Navy SSC Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “[email protected]” > “Advertisement” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- STEP 4 At last, take printout of online application and send to the Post Box No. 04, Chankya Puri Post Office, New Delhi on or before 18th March 2016.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Similar Pages …..