Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Jr. Intelligence Officer Posts → Intelligence Bureau (IB) has recently publish an advertisement notification for Jr. Intelligence Officer Gr.-II (Technical) Posts vacancies jobs at 01st September, 2016.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Apply Online Application Jr. Intelligence Officer posts on Total 320 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about Intelligence Bureau Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2016:
- IB in a full form Intelligence Bureau is India’s internal intelligence agency and reputedly the world’s oldest intelligence agency. The current director of Intelligence Bureau is Dineshwar Sharma. Intelligence Bureau (IB) head office located at- New Delhi.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Apply Online Application Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying online at Intelligence Bureau 2016 as follows.
- Publish on Employment News: 03-09-2016.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 24-09-2016.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 27-09-2016.
- Available of Admit Card: October 2016.
- Date of Written Examination: 16-10-2016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Intelligence Bureau (IB)” 2016 notification. You can apply online for Intelligence Bureau posts “Jr. Intelligence Officer”.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Jr. Intelligence Officer Gr.-II (Technical)||320 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2400/- per month.|
Intelligence Bureau offers minimum eligibility to apply in Jr. Intelligence Officer posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Jr. Intelligence Officer Gr.-II (Technical)||Applicants must be passed 12th with Mathematics and Physics as well as having IT Course in Radio Technician / Electronics / Electronics & Communication.||Minimum 18 Maximum 27. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participants for this Recruitment will be done as per Written examination (Paper1 and 2) as well as Trade test. Paper 1 question will be base on Objective Type multiple choice test on General Studies / Awareness, Numerical Ability, Science, Reasoning, etc. as well as Paper 2, questions will be base on English comprehension, Test of English language, antonyms, synonyms, one word substitution, etc and Test of elementary mathematics and science.. For more details please go through the advertisement.
- The Fee is Rs. 50/- for General / OBC category Candidates (Only Male). No Fee is required for SC / ST / Female category.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Candidates Can Send their Application through Online from http://mha.nic.in/vacancies
Direction to Apply ONLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to mha.nic.in (Intelligence Bureau Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Home” > “Vacancies” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- STEP 4 At last, take printout of online application for future use.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Similar Pages …..