J&K Police Recruitment 2017 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Sub-Inspector (SI) Posts → Jammu Kashmir Police (J&K Police) has recently published an advertisement notification for Sub-Inspector (SI) Posts vacancies jobs at 02nd January, 2017.
J&K Police Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Apply Online Application Sub-Inspector (SI) posts on Total 468 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about J&K Police Job vacancy 2017. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
J&K Police Recruitment 2017:
- The Jammu and Kashmir Police was established in 1873 and is the law enforcement agency, having primary responsibilities in law enforcement and investigation within the twenty two districts of the state of Jammu & Kashmir in India. The department serves an area of 85,806 square miles (222,240 sq km) and a population of 12,548,926 people at the 2011 census. Jammu Kashmir Police head office located at- Peer Bagh, Srinagar Jammu & Kashmir State-190001.
J&K Police Recruitment Apply Online Application Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying online at J&K Police 2017 as follows.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 02nd week of January 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: Available Soon.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Jammu Kashmir Police (J&K Police)” 2017 notification. You can apply online for J&K Police posts “Sub-Inspector (SI)”.
J&K Police Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. SI (Telecommunication)||40 (OM- 25, RBA- 07, ST- 03, SC- 03, ALC- 01, Social Caste- 01) Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4240/- per month.|
|02. SI (Executive)||482 (OM- 275, RBA- 96, ST- 48, SC- 39, ALC- 15, Social Caste- 09) Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4240/- per month.|
|03. SI (Armed)||176 (OM- 100, RBA- 35, ST- 18, SC- 15, ALC- 05, Social Caste- 03) Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4240/- per month.|
J&K Police offers minimum eligibility to apply in Sub-Inspector (SI) posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. SI (Telecommunication)||Applicants must be Graduate from a reputed University.||Minimum 18 Maximum 28. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
|02. SI (Executive)||Applicants must be Graduate from a reputed University.||Minimum 18 Maximum 28. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
|03. SI (Armed)||Applicants must be Graduate from a reputed University.||Minimum 18 Maximum 28. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participants for this Recruitment will be done as per Written Test as well as Interview. For more details please go through the advertisement.
- The Fee is Rs. 300/-. The fee can be Pay through ONLINE mode.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Candidates Can Send their Application through Online from http://188.8.131.52/2016/recruit/default.aspx
Direction to Apply ONLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to www.jkpolice.gov.in (J&K Police Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Home” > “Advertisement” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- STEP 4 At last, take printout of online application for future use.
J&K Police Admit Card
- Candidates Who are successfully complete J&K Police Online Application 2017 will download J&K Police Admit Card 2017 Sub-Inspector (SI) Posts before 10 or 15 days of the examination.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
- Download J&K Police Advertisement 2017: http://www.jkpolice.gov.in/notifications/Adv_SI_Dec2016.pdf
- Download J&K Police Advertisement 2017: http://www.jkpolice.gov.in/notifications/Adv_SI_Tel_Dec2016.pdf
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.