Jharkhand TET 2016 Exam Notification Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test 2016 Hall Ticket Download
The Government of Jharkhand will organize Jharkhand Teachers Eligibility Test in a short form as JAC TET 2016 as per the formalities laid down by the central regulating authorities. This test will held for appointment as a teacher in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII). Students must be notes that separate exams will be conducted for Primary and Upper Primary level.
So here we are giving the full details about JTET 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, syllabus, exam pattern are mentioned below…
Jharkhand Teachers Eligibility Test (JAC TET) 2016:
- JAC TET 2016 Exam (Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test) www.jac.nic.in conducted for the purpose of recruitment as a teacher in Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII) as well as Lower Primary (Class I to V). More than 5 lakhs students of Jharkhand are applied in J-TET. JTET 2016 Exam is held on October / November 2016.
Jharkhand TET Recruitment Apply Online Application Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying online at Jharkhand TET 2016 as follows.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 08-09-2016.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 05-10-2016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Jharkhand TET, Ranchi” 2016 notification. You can apply online for Jharkhand TET posts “Teacher”.
Jharkhand TET 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Teacher (Class I-VIII)||N/A||N/A|
Jharkhand TET offers minimum eligibility to apply in Teacher (Class I-VIII) posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Teacher (Class I-V)||Applicants must be passed Senior Secondary or equivalent examination from a reputed Board / University in the marks of 50% in aggregate as well as passed or attend in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.||As per rules.|
|02. Teacher (Class VI-VIII)||Applicants must be passed Senior Secondary or equivalent examination from a reputed Board / University with Diploma in Elementary Education Or Graduation in the marks of 50% in aggregate and a one-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.).||As per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participants for this Recruitment will be done as per JAC TET 2016 Examination. For more details please go through the advertisement.
- The Fee is Rs. 500/- for General / OBC Category of Candidates for Single examination (whoever 1000/- for both) as well as Rs. 250/- for SC / ST / PH Category for Single examination (whoever 500/- for both).
How To Apply Jharkhand TET 2016 Online Application:
- Eligible Candidates Can Send their Application through Online from http://jac.nic.in/
Direction to Apply ONLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to www.jac.nic.in (Jharkhand TET Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Home” > “Advertisement” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- STEP 4 At last, take printout of online application for future use.
JTET Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2016:
There will be two papers of the Test. Students qualifying the first paper will be eligible for teaching in classes I to V. In the same way, candidates qualifying the second paper will be eligible to teach in classes VI to VIII.
- The exam question will be MCQ type.
- Time duration : 150 minutes (each paper).
- One question will carry 01 mark for each.
- All the questions will be asked in two (i.e. Hindi and English) Language.
- There will be no negative marking for incorrect answers.
For Classes I to V : The exam will be base on Child Development and Pedagogy, Language -1 (Hindi), Language -2 (English), Math, Environmental Education.
For Classes VI to VIII : The exam will be base on Child Development and Pedagogy (Compulsory), Language -1 (Hindi), Language -2 (English), Maths and Science
(For all Maths and Science Teachers, Social Science teachers (For all Social Science
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Similar Pages …..