JSSC Recruitment 2017 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Posts → Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has recently publish an advertisement notification for Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Posts vacancies jobs at January, 2017.
JSSC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Apply Online Application Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) posts on Total 17,572 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about JSSC Job vacancy 2017. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
JSSC Recruitment 2017:
- The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission(J.S.S.C.) has been constitued by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Act 2008 (Jharkhand Act 16, 2008) and it has been published vide Gazette notification no. 829 dt. 6 December 2008 of Jharkhand Governmet. Jharkhand Act 2008 has been amended by Jharkhand Act 03,2011 and Jharkhand Act 19,2011; published vide Gazette notification nos. 153 dt. 24 February 2011 and 687 dt. 11 October 2011 respectively. JSSC head office located at- Ranchi- 834004, Jharkhand.
JSSC Recruitment Apply Online Application Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying online at JSSC 2017 as follows.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 06-01-2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 05-02-2017.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission” 2017 notification. You can apply online for JSSC posts “Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)”.
JSSC Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||17572 (Scheduled Areas- 8423 Posts & Non-Scheduled Areas- 9149 Posts) Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- per month.|
JSSC offers minimum eligibility to apply in Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||Applicants should be Graduate as well as passed B.Ed from any recognized Institute OR any Equivalent Degree to B.Ed.||Maximum 40. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participants for this Recruitment will be done as per Trained Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Examination. For more details please go through the advertisement.
- For General / OBC Category- Rs. 460/-
- For SC/ ST Category- Rs. 115/-
How To Apply:
- Eligible Candidates Can Send their Application through Online from http://www.jssc.in/
Direction to Apply ONLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to www.jssc.in (JSSC Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Home” > “Advertisement” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- STEP 4 At last, take printout of online application for future use.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
- Download JSSC Advertisement 2017: http://www.jssc.in/ (Available on Starting Date)
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.