Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016 www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in Law Clerk-cum-Research Asst. (26) Posts
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Law Clerk-cum-Research Asst. Posts → High Court Of Karnataka has recently publish an advertisement notification for Law Clerk-cum-Research Asst. Posts vacancies jobs at 28th October, 2016.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Law Clerk-cum-Research Asst. posts on Total 26 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about Karnataka High Court Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016:
- On October 21, 1831 the Governor-General of India Bentick issued proclamation and assumed administration of Mysore for East India Company on the allegation that Raja was incapable of handling the affairs of the State. Administration of Mysore was entrusted to a Board of Commissioners which included a Senior Commissioner and a Junior Commissioner. Karnataka High Court office located at- Opp. to Vidhana Saudha, Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru-560 001.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment Notification Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying offline at Karnataka High Court 2016 as follows.
- Last Date of Receipt Application Form: 30-11-2016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “High Court Of Karnataka” 2016 notification. You can apply offline for Karnataka High Court posts “Law Clerk-cum-Research Asst..”.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Law Clerk-cum-Research Asst.||26 Posts||Rs. 15,000/- per month.|
Karnataka High Court offers minimum eligibility to apply in Law Clerk-cum-Research Asst. posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Law Clerk-cum-Research Asst.||Applicants must have Degree in Law from a reputed University.||Maximum 30. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participator for this Recruitment will be done as per their performance in academic record, achievements in co-curricular activities as well as performance in the interview. For more details please go through the advertisement.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Interested Persons Send their prescribed application in the format available at the advertisement addressed to the Registrar General, High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru on or before 30.11.2016.
Direction to Apply OFFLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in (Karnataka High Court Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Notification” > “Advertisement” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned at the advertisement.
- STEP 4 Now, download application form as per the format.
- STEP 5 Now send application form along with self attested photocopies of required documents to the mentioned addressed.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Similar Pages …..