KEA Recruitment 2016 kea.kar.nic.in Panchayat Development Officer & Gram Panchayat Secretary (1624) Posts
KEA Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Panchayat Development Officer & Gram Panchayat Secretary Posts → Karnataka Examinations Authority has recently publish an advertisement notification for Panchayath Development Officer’ and ‘Grama Panchayath Secretary Grade-I Posts vacancies jobs at 16th September, 2016.
KEA Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Apply Online Application Panchayat Development Officer & Gram Panchayat Secretary posts on Total 1624 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about KEA Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
KEA Recruitment 2016:
- The Government of Karnataka established Common Entrance Test Cell in the year 1994 for conducting of Entrance Test and determining the eligibility / merit, for admission of Karnataka candidates and the ward/s of Jammu & Kashmir.
KEA Recruitment Apply Online Application Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying online at KEA 2016 as follows.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 15-10-2016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Karnataka Examinations Authority” 2016 notification. You can apply online for KEA posts “Panchayat Development Officer & Gram Panchayat Secretary”.
KEA Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Panchayath Development Officer (PDO)||638 Posts||As per advt.|
|02. Grama Panchayath Secretary (GPS)||638 Posts||As per advt.|
|03. Panchayat Development Officers for Hyd-Kar Region||171 Posts||As per advt.|
|04. Gram Panchayat Secretary for Hyd-Kar Region||171 Posts||As per advt.|
KEA offers minimum eligibility to apply in Panchayat Development Officer & Gram Panchayat Secretary posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Panchayath Development Officer (PDO)||Applicants have Graduation or Post Graduation Degree from a reputed University.||Minimum 18 Maximum 35. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
|02. Grama Panchayath Secretary (GPS)||Applicants have Graduation or Post Graduation Degree from a reputed University.||Minimum 18 Maximum 35. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participants for this Recruitment will be done as per written exam as well as interview. For more details please go through the advertisement.
- The Fee is Rs. 500/- (Single) and Rs. 750/- (Both) for General category Candidates as well as Rs. 250/- (Single) and Rs. 400/- (Both) for General category.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Candidates Can Send their Application through Online from http://kea.kar.nic.in/rdpr.htm
Direction to Apply ONLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to kea.kar.nic.in (KEA Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Flash News” > “Advertisement” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- STEP 4 At last, take printout of online application for future use.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Similar Pages …..