Kerala High Court Recruitment 2016 www.highcourtofkerala.nic.in Munsiff Magistrate (35) Posts
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Munsiff Magistrate Posts → High Court of Kerala, Kochi, Kerala has recently publish an advertisement notification for Munsiff Magistrate Posts vacancies jobs at 20th February, 2016.
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Apply Online Application Munsiff Magistrate posts on Total 35 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about Kerala High Court Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2016:
- The High Court of Kerala is the highest court in the Indian state of Kerala and in the Union Territory of Lakshadweep. The High Court of Kerala is headquartered at Ernakulam, Kochi. Drawing its powers under Article 226 of the Constitution of India, the High Court has the power to issue directions, orders and writs including the writs of habeas corpus, mandamus, prohibition, quo warranto and certiorari for ensuring the enforcement of the Fundamental Rights guaranteed by the Constitution to citizens or for other specified purposes. High Court of Kerala located at- Ernakulam, Kochi, Kerala State – 682 031.
Kerala High Court Recruitment Apply Online Application Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying online at Kerala High Court 2016 as follows.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form (Step I & II): 25-02-2016.
- Last Date for Submit Step I Online Application Form: 25-03-2016.
- Last Date for Submit Step II Online Application Form: 04-04-2016.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 30-03-2016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “High Court of Kerala, Kochi, Kerala” 2016 notification. You can apply online for Kerala High Court posts “Munsiff Magistrate”.
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Munsiff Magistrate||35 Posts||Pay Scale Rs.27700 – 44770/- per month.|
Kerala High Court offers minimum eligibility to apply in Munsiff Magistrate posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Munsiff Magistrate||Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrollment as an Advocate.||Maximum 30. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participants for this Recruitment will be done as per Preliminary examination, Main examination, written examination as well as viva-voce. For more details please go through the advertisement.
- The Fee is Rs. 1000/- for General / OBC category Candidates, No Fee for SC / ST / Unemployed Differently abled. The Fee can be pay through the branches of the State Bank of India using the system generated fee payment challan.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Candidates Can Send their Application through Online from http://hckrecruitment.nic.in/
Direction to Apply ONLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to www.highcourtofkerala.nic.in (Kerala High Court Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Recruitments” > “Updates” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- STEP 4 At last, take printout of online application for future use.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Similar Pages …..