Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 www.keralapsc.gov.in LDC / Village Assistant – Language Teacher & More Posts
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for LDC / Village Assistant – Language Teacher & More Posts → Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has recently publish an advertisement notification for LDC / Village Assistant – Language Teacher & More Posts vacancies jobs at 11th November, 2016.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Apply Online Application LDC / Village Assistant – Language Teacher & More posts on Total 504 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about Kerala PSC Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016:
- There was a Public Service Commissioner in the Travancore state whose duty was to select candidates for direct recruitment to various categories of posts under the Government. G.D. Nokes was appointed as the first Public Service Commissioner on 14th June, 1936. Kerala PSC head office located at- Thulasi Hills, Pattom Palace P.O., Thiruvananthapuram 695 004, Kerala.
Kerala PSC Recruitment Apply Online Application Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying online at Kerala PSC 2016 as follows.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 14-12-2016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)” 2016 notification. You can apply online for Kerala PSC posts “LDC / Village Assistant – Language Teacher & More”.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Lower Division Clerk/ Village Assistant||74 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 19000 – 43600/- per month.|
|02. Last Grade Servant – Ex-Servicemen Only||02 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 8500 – 13210/- per month.|
For more post’s Candidates Please hit The Advertisement Link
Kerala PSC offers minimum eligibility to apply in LDC / Village Assistant – Language Teacher & More posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Lower Division Clerk/ Village Assistant||Applicants must be Pass in SSLC Examination or any other equivalent qualification from a reputed University.||Minimum 18 Maximum 50. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
|02. Last Grade Servant – Ex-Servicemen Only||Applicants must be able to read and write Malayalam or Tamil or Kannada. as well as should be an Ex-serviceman.||Minimum 18 Maximum 50. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Other Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participants for this Recruitment will be done as per written test / OMR / Online Test. For more details please go through the advertisement.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Candidates Can Send their Application through Online from http://www.keralapsc.gov.in/
Direction to Apply ONLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to www.keralapsc.gov.in (Kerala PSC Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Home” > “Gazette Date: 11/11/2016” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- STEP 4 At last, take printout of online application for future use.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Similar Pages …..