Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Law Officer Posts → Maharashtra police has recently publish an advertisement notification for Law Officer Posts vacancies jobs at 02nd December, 2016.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Law Officer posts on Total 34 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about Maharashtra Police Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016:
- Maharashtra, the third largest State in Republic of India, has one of the largest police forces in the country. Besides 302 Indian Police Service officers borne on the State Cadre, it consists of 282 Superintendents of Police, 523 Deputy Superintendents of Police, 3522 Inspectors, 3123 Assistant Police Inspectors, 6230 Sub Inspectors and 1,80,550 men (members of constabulary).
Maharashtra Police Recruitment Notification Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying offline at Maharashtra Police 2016 as follows.
- Last Date of Receipt Application Form: 21-12-2016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Maharashtra police” 2016 notification. You can apply offline for Maharashtra Police posts “Law Officer.”.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Law Officer||34 Posts||Rs. 15000/- + TA Rs. 5000/- Total Rs. 20,000/- Per month for Law Officer B Posts as well as Rs. 12000/- + TA Rs. 3000/- Total Rs. 15,000/- Per month for Law Officer Posts.|
Maharashtra Police offers minimum eligibility to apply in Law Officer posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Law Officer||Applicants should have Law degree.||Maximum 60.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participator for this Recruitment will be done as per their performance in test or Interview. For more details please go through the advertisement.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Interested Persons Send their prescribed application in the format available at the advertisement addressed to the Special Inspector General of Police, Nashik Range, Gadkari Chowk Nashik – 422002 on or before 21.12.2016.
Direction to Apply OFFLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to www.mahapolice.gov.in (Maharashtra Police Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Recruitment” > “Advertisement” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned at the advertisement.
- STEP 4 Now, download application form as per the format.
- STEP 5 Now send application form along with self attested photocopies of required documents to the mentioned addressed.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Similar Pages …..