MILKFED Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Deputy Manager Posts → Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation (Milkfed), Verka Milk Plant has recently publish an advertisement notification for Deputy Manager (Animal Husbandry/Production/Procurement) Posts vacancies jobs at 28th July, 2016.
MILKFED Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Deputy Manager posts on Total 29 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about MILKFED Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
MILKFED Recruitment 2016:
- MILKFED, the Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited came into life in the year 1973 to improve the dairy farming in the state of Punjab. The primary aim was to provide a lucrative milk market to the state milk producers by value addition and marketing of produce. Another of its objective was to provide technical inputs for the enhancement of milk production. Verka Milk Plant office located at- SCO 153-55, Sector 34-A Chandigarh Chandigarh-160022, India.
MILKFED Recruitment Notification Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying offline at MILKFED 2016 as follows.
- Last Date of Receipt Application Form: 16-08-2016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan” 2016 notification. You can apply offline for MILKFED posts “Deputy Manager.”.
MILKFED Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Deputy Manager (Animal Husbandry)||16 Posts||As per advt.|
|02. Deputy Manager (Production)||05 Posts||As per advt.|
|03. Deputy Manager (Procurement)||08 Posts||As per advt.|
MILKFED offers minimum eligibility to apply in Deputy Manager posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Deputy Manager (Animal Husbandry)||Applicants must have Bachelors Degree in Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry or equivalent from a reputed University.||Minimum 21 Maximum 45.|
|02. Deputy Manager (Production)||Applicants must have Bachelors Degree in Dairy Technology or equivalent from a reputed University.||Minimum 21 Maximum 45.|
For Further Details of Other Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participator for this Recruitment will be done as per their performance in personality interview. For more details please go through the advertisement.
- The Fee is Rs. 500/- for candidates, The Fee can be pay through Demand Draft favouring ‘Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd’.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Interested Persons Send their CV and other necessary documents addressed to the Manager (HR), Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd, SCO 153-55, Sector 34, Chandigarh – 160022 on or before 16.08.2016.
Direction to Apply OFFLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to www.verka.coop (MILKFED Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Career” > “Advertisement” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned at the advertisement.
- STEP 4 Now, download application form as per the format.
- STEP 5 Now send application form along with self attested photocopies of required documents to the mentioned addressed.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Related Pages …..