Ministry of Labour and Employment Recruitment 2017 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Sub Regional Employment Officer Posts → Ministry of Labour & Employment, New Delhi has recently publish an advertisement notification for Sub Regional Employment Officer Posts vacancies jobs at 23rd December, 2016.
Ministry of Labour and Employment Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Sub Regional Employment Officer posts on Total 08 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about Ministry of Labour and Employment Job vacancy 2017. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
Ministry of Labour and Employment Recruitment 2017:
- The Ministry of Labour & Employment is one of the oldest and important Ministries of the Government of India. The main responsibility of the Ministry is to protect and safeguard the interests of workers in general and those who constitute the poor, deprived and disadvantage sections of the society, in particular, with due regard to creating a healthy work environment for higher production and productivity and to develop and coordinate vocational skill training and employment services. Government’s attention is also focused on promotion of welfare and providing social security to the labour force both in organized and unorganized sectors, in tandem with the process of liberalization. Ministry of Labour and Employment office located at- New Delhi.
Ministry of Labour and Employment Recruitment Notification Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying offline at Ministry of Labour and Employment 2017 as follows.
- Last Date of Receipt Application Form: 24-02-2017.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Ministry of Labour & Employment, New Delhi” 2017 notification. You can apply offline for Ministry of Labour and Employment posts “Sub Regional Employment Officer.”.
Ministry of Labour and Employment Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Sub Regional Employment Officer||08 Posts||Pay Scale Rs.9300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4600/- per month.|
Ministry of Labour and Employment offers minimum eligibility to apply in Sub Regional Employment Officer posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Sub Regional Employment Officer||Applicants must have Master’s Degree in Social Welfare or Labour Welfare or Social Work or Sociology or Economics or Statistics or Psychology or Commerce or Education or equivalent from a reputed University.||Maximum 56. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participator for this Recruitment will be done as per their performance in test or Interview. For more details please go through the advertisement.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Interested Persons Send their prescribed application in the format available on the advertisement addressed to the Shri Sita Ram, Under Secretary to the Govt. Of India, Directorate General of Employment, Ministry of Labour& employment, Shram Shakti Bhawan, Rafi Marg, New Delhi- 110001 on or before 24.02.2017.
Direction to Apply OFFLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to www.labour.nic.in (Ministry of Labour and Employment Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Publication” > “Advertisement” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned at the advertisement.
- STEP 4 Now, download application form as per the format.
- STEP 5 Now send application form along with self attested photocopies of required documents to the mentioned addressed.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
- Download Ministry of Labour and Employment Advertisement 2017 : http://www.labour.nic.in/sites/default/files/201610261216_0.pdf
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.