MPHC Recruitment 2016 www.mphc.gov.in Class-IV Employee (28) Posts Last Date – 30/04/2016
MPHC Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Class-IV Employee Posts → Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) has recently publish an advertisement notification for Class-IV Employee Posts vacancies jobs at 19th April, 2016.
MPHC Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Class-IV Employee posts on Total 28 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about MPHC Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
MPHC Recruitment 2016:
- The present state of Madhya Pradesh, as is well known, was originally created as Central Province on 02/11/1861, as Judicial Commission’s territory and was administered by the Judicial Commissioner. The Judicial Commissioner’s court at Nagpur was, at that time, the highest Court of the territory. Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) office located at- Jabalpur, India – 482001.
MPHC Recruitment Notification Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying offline at MPHC 2016 as follows.
- Last Date of Receipt Application Form: 30-04-2016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC)” 2016 notification. You can apply offline for MPHC posts “Class-IV Employee.”.
MPHC Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Class-IV Employee||28 Posts||As per advt.|
MPHC offers minimum eligibility to apply in Class-IV Employee posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Class-IV Employee||Applicants should be passed Class VIII/ 10th std. or equivalent from a Recognized Board.||Maximum 35. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participator for this Recruitment will be done as per their performance in screening test. For more details please go through the advertisement.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Interested Persons Send their prescribed application in the format available at the advertisement addressed to the Principal Registrar, Madhya Pradesh High Court, Bench at Gwalior, City Centre, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh on or before 30.04.2016.
Direction to Apply OFFLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to www.mphc.gov.in (MPHC Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Recruitment / Result” > “Advertisement” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned at the advertisement.
- STEP 4 Now, download application form as per the format.
- STEP 5 Now send application form along with self attested photocopies of required documents to the mentioned addressed.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Similar Pages …..