NCERT Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Teaching Posts → National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has recently publish an advertisement notification for Teaching Posts vacancies jobs at 26th November, 2016.
NCERT Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Apply Online Application Teaching posts on Total 240 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about NCERT Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
NCERT Recruitment 2016:
- National Council of Educational Research and Training Public Information Services office located at- Sri Aurbindo Marg, New Delhi-110016.
NCERT Recruitment Apply Online Application Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying online at NCERT 2016 as follows.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 25-12-2016.
- Last Date for Send of Print Out (hardcopy) Application Form: 10-01-2017.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)” 2016 notification. You can apply online for NCERT posts “Teaching”.
NCERT Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Professor||36 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 37400 – 67000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 10000/- per month.|
|02. Associate Professor||71 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 37400 – 67000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 9000/- per month.|
|03. Assistant Professor||133 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 15600 – 39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 6000/- per month.|
NCERT offers minimum eligibility to apply in Teaching posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Professor||Applicants have Ph.D. qualification/ M.Ed /M.A as well as experience is needed.||Maximum 30. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
|02. Associate Professor||Applicants have Ph.D. qualification/ M.Ed /M.A as well as experience is needed.||Minimum 18 Maximum 27. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Other Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participants for this Recruitment will be done as per interview. For more details please go through the advertisement.
- The Fee is Rs. 500/- for General / OBC (Only Male) category Candidates, No Fee for SC / ST / PwD / Women / NCERT Employees. The Fee can be pay through online.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Candidates Can Send their Application through Online from http://ciet.nic.in/soar/default.php
Direction to Apply ONLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to www.ncert.nic.in (NCERT Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Home” > “Advertisement” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- STEP 4 At last, At last, send print out application form along with self attested photocopies of required documents to the Section Officer, Recruitment-I Section, Room No. 12, 5th Floor, Zakir Hussain Block, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016 By 10-01-2017.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Similar Pages …..