NCR Railway Recruitment 2016 www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in Specialist & General Duty Doctor Posts
NCR Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Specialist & General Duty Doctor Posts → North Central Railway has recently publish an advertisement notification for Medical Practitioners (CMP) Specialist/General Duty Doctor Posts vacancies jobs at 10th February, 2016.
NCR Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Specialist & General Duty Doctor posts on Total 14 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about NCR Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
NCR Recruitment 2016:
- North Central Railway is known as the Workhorse of Indian Railways which spreads across three divisions viz Allahabad, Jhansi and Agra, It extends from Ghaziabad (excl.) in the north to Mughalsarai (excl.) in the east on New Delhi Howarah trunk route and from Palwal (excl.) to Bina (excl.) on New Delhi Mumbai/ Chennai corridor. NCR Railway head office located at- Bhubaneswar.
NCR Recruitment Notification Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying offline at NCR 2016 as follows.
- Date for Walk-in-Interview: 29-02-2016 (Monday) at 10:00 AM.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “North Central Railway, Allahabad” 2016 notification. You can apply offline for NCR posts “Specialist & General Duty Doctor.”.
NCR Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Medical Practitioners (CMP) Specialist/General Duty Doctor||14 Posts||Rs.55,000/- for General Duty Doctor and Rs.65,000/- for Specialist Doctors per month.|
NCR offers minimum eligibility to apply in Specialist & General Duty Doctor posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Medical Practitioners (CMP) Specialist/General Duty Doctor||Check the advertisement pdf below.||Maximum 50. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participator for this Recruitment will be done as per their performance in test Interview. For more details please go through the advertisement.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Interested Persons may attend for interview addressed at Central Hospital, North Central Railway, Nawab Yusuf Road, Allahabad on upper mentioned date & time. Candidate must submit their applications in duplicate on the prescribed proforma enclosed latest by 9.30 A.M. at the venue mentioned above.
Direction to Attend INTERVIEW :
- STEP 1 Logon to www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in (NCR Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “News & Recruitment” > “Recruitment” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents for attend interview. No TA/DA is admissible for this interview.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Similar Pages …..