NCRB Recruitment 2016 ncrb.gov.in Inspector (Finger Print) Posts
NCRB Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Inspector (Finger Print) Posts → National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) has recently publish an advertisement notification for Inspector (Finger Print) Posts vacancies jobs at 22nd July, 2016.
NCRB Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Inspector (Finger Print) posts on Total 15 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about NCRB Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
NCRB Recruitment 2016:
- NCRB is an attached office of the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), Government of India, New Delhi. Our vision is to empower Indian Police with Information Technology to enable them to effectively enforce the law and improve public service delivery. National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) office located at- East Block-7, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066, India.
NCRB Recruitment Notification Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying offline at NCRB 2016 as follows.
- Last Date of Receipt Application Form: 21-09-2016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB)” 2016 notification. You can apply offline for NCRB posts “Inspector (Finger Print).”.
NCRB Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Inspector (Finger Print)||15 Posts||Pay Scale Rs.9300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- per month.|
NCRB offers minimum eligibility to apply in Inspector (Finger Print) posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Inspector (Finger Print)||Officers from any State/Union Territory Police Force or Central Governments Departments and Passed the Finger Print Experts Examination conducted by All India Board of Finger Print Experts.||Maximum 56.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participator for this Recruitment will be done as per their performance in test or Interview. For more details please go through the advertisement.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Interested Persons Send their prescribed application in the format available at the advertisement addressed to the Assistant Director (Admn), National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB), East Block-7, R.K.Puram, New Delhi-110066 on or before 21.09.2016.
Direction to Apply OFFLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to ncrb.gov.in (NCRB Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Vacancy” > “Advertisement” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned at the advertisement.
- STEP 4 Now, download application form as per the format.
- STEP 5 Now send application form along with self attested photocopies of required documents to the mentioned addressed.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Similar Pages …..