NHRC Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Inspector – Constable and More Posts → National Human Rights Commission, New Delhi (NHRC New Delhi) has recently publish an advertisement notification for Inspector – Constable and More Posts vacancies jobs at 29th October, 2016.
NHRC Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Inspector – Constable and More posts on Total 16 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about NHRC Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
NHRC Recruitment 2016:
- The international human rights movement was strengthened when the United Nations General Assembly adopted of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) on 10 December 1948. Drafted as ‘a common standard of achievement for all peoples and nations’, the Declaration for the first time in human history, outlined basic civil, political, economic, social and cultural rights that all human beings should enjoy.. NHRC office located at- New Delhi.
NHRC Recruitment Notification Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying offline at NHRC 2016 as follows.
- Last Date of Receipt Application Form: 17-10-2016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “National Human Rights Commission, New Delhi (NHRC New Delhi)” 2016 notification. You can apply offline for NHRC posts “Inspector – Constable and More.”.
NHRC Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Sr. Research Officer||02 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 15600 – 39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- per month.|
|02. Asst. Registrar(Law)||01 Post||Pay Scale Rs. 15600 – 39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- per month.|
|03. Deputy Superintendent of Police||01 Post||Pay Scale Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month.|
|04. Section Officer||01 Post||Pay Scale Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4800/- per month.|
|05. Assistant Accounts Officer||02 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4800/- per month.|
|06. Inspector||01 Post||Pay Scale Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- per month.|
|07. Research Assistant||03 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month.|
|08. Programmer Assistant||01 Post||Pay Scale Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month.|
|09. Jr. Translator (Hindi)||01 Post||Pay Scale Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month.|
|10. Jr. Accountant||02 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- per month.|
|11. Constable||01 Post||Pay Scale Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- per month.|
NHRC offers minimum eligibility to apply in Inspector – Constable and More posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Sr. Research Officer||Applicants should have Master Degree in Political Sciences, History, Statistics, Sociology or equivalent qualification from a reputed University / Institute.||Maximum 56.|
|02. Asst. Registrar(Law)||Applicants should have Law Degree from a reputed University.||Maximum 56.|
For Further Details of Other Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participator for this Recruitment will be done as per their performance in test or Interview. For more details please go through the advertisement.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Interested Persons Send their prescribed application in the format available at the advertisement addressed to the Under Secretary (Estt), National Human Rights Commission, Manav Adhikar Bhawan, Block-C, GPO Complex, INA, New delhi-110 023 on or before 17.10.2016.
Direction to Apply OFFLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to nhrc.nic.in (NHRC Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Vacancy / Result” > “Advertisement” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned at the advertisement.
- STEP 4 Now, download application form as per the format.
- STEP 5 Now send application form along with self attested photocopies of required documents to the mentioned addressed.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Similar Pages …..