NIA Recruitment 2017 Apply Offline / Advertisement Notification for Inspector – SI and ASI Posts National Investigation Agency (NIA) has recently publish an advertisement notification for Inspector – SI and ASI Posts vacancies jobs at 23rd December, 2016.
NIA Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Inspector – SI and ASI posts on Total 111 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about NIA Job vacancy 2017. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
NIA Recruitment 2017:
- NIA has registered and investigated 93 cases till date. After submission of chargesheets, 13 cases have been finally or partially decided in trial. Of these, 11 cases have ended in conviction giving NIA an enviable conviction percentage of 85%. NIA head office located at- 6th & 7th Floor, NDCC-II Building, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi-110001.
NIA Recruitment Notification Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying offline at NIA 2017 as follows.
- Last Date of Receipt Application Form: 22-01-2017.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “National Investigation Agency (NIA)” 2017 notification. You can apply offline for NIA posts “Inspector – SI and ASI.”.
NIA Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Inspector||23 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month.|
|02. Sub Inspector||54 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- per month.|
|03. Assistant Sub Inspector||34 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- per month.|
NIA offers minimum eligibility to apply in Inspector – SI and ASI posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Inspector||Passed Bachelor Degree from a reputed University.||Maximum 56. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
|02. Sub Inspector||Passed Bachelor Degree from a reputed University.||Maximum 56. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
|03. Assistant Sub Inspector||Passed Bachelor Degree from a reputed University.||Maximum 56. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participator for this Recruitment will be done as per their performance in Written exam as well Interview. For more details please go through the advertisement.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Interested Persons Send their prescribed application in the format available on the advertisement addressed to the DIG(Adm), NIA HQ, 7TH Floor, NDCC-II Building, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi-110001 on or before 22.01.2017.
Direction to Apply OFFLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to www.nia.gov.in (NIA Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Home” > “Recruitment” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned at the advertisement.
- STEP 4 Now, download application form as per the format.
- STEP 5 Now send application form along with self attested photocopies of required documents to the mentioned addressed.
NIA Admit Card
- Candidates who are successfully complete NIA Offline Application 2017 will download NIA Admit Card 2017 Inspector – SI and ASI Posts before 10 or 15 days of the examination.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
- Download NIA Advertisement 2017: http://www.nia.gov.in/writereaddata/Portal/Recruitment/54_1_MX-M464N_20161223_201842.pdf
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Related Pages …..