Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Act Apprentice Posts → New Bongaigaon Carriage & Wagan Workshop has recently publish an advertisement notification for Act Apprentice Posts vacancies jobs at 29th October, 2016.
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Act Apprentice posts on Total 60 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about Northeast Frontier Railway Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2016:
- Northeast Frontier Railway has Five Divisions namely, Tinsukia, Lumding, Rangiya, Alipurduar & Katihar & at field level these Divisions are directly responsible for Train operations and reports to General Manager. Each of these Divisions is headed by Divisional Railway Manager, a Senior Administrative Grade officer of the rank of Joint Secretary to Government of India.
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment Notification Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying offline at Northeast Frontier Railway 2016 as follows.
- Last Date of Receipt Application Form: 12-10-2016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “New Bongaigaon Carriage & Wagan Workshop” 2016 notification. You can apply offline for Northeast Frontier Railway posts “Act Apprentice.”.
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Act Apprentice||60 Posts||N/A|
Northeast Frontier Railway offers minimum eligibility to apply in Act Apprentice posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Act Apprentice||Applicants must be passed Matriculation/ 12th or equivalent from a reputed Board as well as having ITI in respective trade mentioned at the advertisement pdf.||Minimum 15 Maximum 22. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participator for this Recruitment will be done as per their performance in test or Interview. For more details please go through the advertisement.
- The Fee is Rs. 20/- candidates. The Fee can be pay through Indian Postal Order only in favor of F.A. & C.A.O.N.F. Railway, Mailgaon payable at GPO/Guwahati or in shape of A Account payee DD drawn from any Nationalized Bank in favor of F.A. & C.A.O.N.F. Railway, payable at SBI/ Maligaon Branch.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Interested Persons Send their prescribed application in the format available at the advertisement addressed to the Chief Workshop Manager/ N.F. Railway Carriage & Wagon Workshop/ New Bongaigaon, Pin- 7833811 on or before 12.10.2016.
Direction to Apply OFFLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in (Northeast Frontier Railway Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “News and Update” > “Notification” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned at the advertisement.
- STEP 4 Now, download application form as per the format.
- STEP 5 Now send application form along with self attested photocopies of required documents to the mentioned addressed.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Similar Pages …..