NPCIL Recruitment 2016- 17 www.npcil.nic.in Assistant and Stenographer (56) Posts
NPCIL Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Assistant and Stenographer Posts → Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has recently publish an advertisement notification for Assistant and Stenographer Posts vacancies jobs at 29th October, 2016.
NPCIL Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Assistant and Stenographer posts on Total 56 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about NPCIL Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
NPCIL Recruitment 2016:
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE),Government of India. The Company was registered as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 in September 1987 with the objectives of operating atomic power plants and implementing atomic power projects for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programmes of the Government of India under the Atomic Energy Act, 1962.
NPCIL Recruitment Notification Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying offline at NPCIL 2016 as follows.
- Last Date of Receipt Application Form: 31-12-2016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)” 2016 notification. You can apply offline for NPCIL posts “Assistant and Stenographer.”.
NPCIL Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Asst. Grade I (Human Resources)||16 Posts||Rs. 25,000/-|
|02. Asst. Grade I (Finance and Accounts)||08 Posts||Rs. 25,000/-|
|03. Asst. Grade I (Contracts and Materials Management)||16 Posts||Rs. 25,000/-|
|04. Steno Grade I||16 Posts||Rs. 25,000/-|
NPCIL offers minimum eligibility to apply in Assistant and Stenographer posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Asst. Grade I (Human Resources)||Applicants should be passed 12th, Bachelor Degree from a reputed Board / University. For cleared details please check the official advertisement.||Maximum 28. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
|02. Asst. Grade I (Finance and Accounts)||Applicants should be passed 12th, Bachelor Degree from a reputed Board / University. For cleared details please check the official advertisement.||Maximum 28. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participator for this Recruitment will be done as per their performance in test or Interview. For more details please go through the advertisement.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Interested Persons Send their prescribed application addressed to the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Kudankulam, PO, Radhapuram Taluk, Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu- 627106 on or before 31.12.2016.
Direction to Apply OFFLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to www.npcil.nic.in (NPCIL Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Careers & HR Management” > “Opportunities” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned at the advertisement.
- STEP 4 Now, download application form as per the format.
- STEP 5 Now send application form along with self attested photocopies of required documents to the mentioned addressed.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Similar Pages …..